Together / Pt3 (Lotor) Voltron

A/N:

SOULMATE AU!!

NOTE: Idk if this chapter needs any special warnings but just in case... TRIGGET WARNING!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

[Y/N] still remembers the kiss he shared with his mate. It was their first, and the best. It was unplanned, just to shut him up from rambling his mate's ears off, but it still haunted him in his wake and in his sleep.

He would imagine that, that encounter did not stop with just a kiss. A kiss on the lips, the side of his neck, trailing down to his collar bone, to his chest, play with nipples until they pebble and stand to attention. Then lean forward and bite-

He was startled awake from his nap on his desk when a knock sounded on the door of his office. Apparently, he took too long to rub the sleep from his eyes, because the door opened without waiting for a reply.

In came Doctor Holt. [Y/N] sighed loudly at the sight of the old man. It was bad enough that he hadn't get a chance to sleep properly because of work, and now more work would be added to his pile of unfinished work.

He took a couple of Hershey's Kisses from the fish bowl he keeps on his desk, unwrapped them, then popped them in his mouth. Might as well get some sugar into him as he listens to the man.

"You're not eating or sleeping properly," Sam commented, looking at the chocolate in disapproving eyes. [Y/N] doesn't know why he keeps involving himself in things that are not his business, but he bit his tongue to keep from asking.

"Is there something I can help you with?" He asked instead.

The older man was the one to sigh this time. Then he proceeded to tell the young doctor that the Galran Emperor had insisted that it has to be [Y/N] who makes the list. If he continued to refuse, then he will not be taking anyone with him. The higher ups agreed to back this up as well.

[Y/N] stood up from his seat in disbelief, "They can't do that!" He exclaimed angrily. "I have enough work as it is!" Why would Lotor do that to him? Or rhe higher ups, for that matter.

"I'm just the messenger, [Y/N]," Sam was dealing with this more calmly than the younger doctor. "The list should contain one hundred names maximum. There will be a meeting for the heads of all departments to determine who will be chosen as candidates. You will be emailed the where and when soon," And with that, he left.

[Y/N] ran a hand through his [Hair Color]ed locks. Can this situation get any more difficult? He just had about enough of the Galra, only for his mate to sprinkle some more pressure on him.

Kova rubbed at his ankle, mewing loudly. And just like that, all his negative emotions whooshed out of him. For some reason, the cat's presence relaxed him to some degree. He was thankful for it.

His phone dinged, indicating that he had received an email, just like Doctor Holt had told. The email contained the time and place, which is gonna be after a couple of hours from now. He still had time to finish some of his pending work before the meeting.

The couple of hours passed so fast that [Y/N] hadn't even noticed. Ezor and Zethrid had came by his office with the offer to join them for lunch, which he declined with an apology, and a promise to do that in the future.

Zethrid frowned, and Ezor was sad about it, but both left without much of a protest. Not that [Y/N] had any time to dwell on it. He had an ever growing files to go through, and he doesn't have time to eat lunch.

That being said, he popped some more of those Kisses into his mouth and rushed out of his office, heading to the conference room assigned for the meeting. Kova perched on his shoulder. He was tired of trying to keep her in the room as he went and did his job.