Firsts / Pt 2 (Akabane Karma) Assassination Classrom

Shiota Nagisa.

The moment you see him you will definitely mistake him for a girl. He's one of the weakest students in E-3 class. No, he's definitely the weakest of them all. His small, fragile stature resembles a girl's. Oh but he doesn't have any breasts, of course.

He's cheerful, smart, friendly, and wise. Everyone likes him. One would fall in love with this cute, innocent cinnamon roll the moment your eyes lands on him. You can't help but keep an eye on him.

But, do NOT judge a book from its cover.

Yes. This innocent student hides a darker side of him as an assassin that is noticeable only during training and when the whole class try to assassinate their beloved octopu-- I mean, teacher, Koro-sensei.

His blood lust is so strong to the point that he could scare you and force you to stay away from him with just one look from his eyes. To be specific, he acts like a viper. it could hold you with its deathly grip that you can never escape from, implanting its sharp fangs in your flesh, injecting its poisonous secretions in your body. This continues until it kills its prey within a matter of few minutes.

This blood lust of his, along with his lovely attitude, is what made his teachers, along with his classmates, acknowledge him. He became the most talented one to become a real assassin out of all the students.

They always look up for him. They learn from him. Because he's the mastermind of most of their plans in killing Koro-sensei. However, the one who leads them in their plans isn't Nagisa, but his best friend, Akabane Karma. The one who is considered to be the strongest and smartest amongst the class 3-E students.

'It was always Shiota Nagisa. It was never me,'

--------------------------------

It's Monday.

The first day of the week at school. The sky was blue and clear, and you could hear the cute chirps of birds and insects all around the way to school. It was like any other beautiful day of the week.

But [Y/N] didn't give the slightest shit about it.

His mind was full of weird thoughts about so many things. If you take a look at what's inside his head, you'll notice how messy his thoughts are. It could mess up your whole life. It all begun when Karma stole his very first kiss right from his lips. And in front of every single one of their classmates.

Everyone was talking about it. They all begun to tease the two of them because of that. Karma didn't really mind it at all. Rather, he was kind of proud of what he has done.

'Dammit! I can't get him off my mind!!' Our poor [Y/N] thought.

Before he knows it, he begun staring at him whenever his eyes caught that shade of red. He just can't take his eyes off of him. He even sits far away or on the rooftop just to see his classmates -or actually, you know what I mean- trying so hard to kill their teacher.

However, that didn't last long.

[Y/N]'s head hurts. He even started to feel pain in his chest. It is absolutely not a physical pain but an emotional one. You may wonder why? Because Karma has completely stopped teasing and asking [Y/N] to join them to kill Koro-sensei these past few days. Instead, he started to avoid him like he was thin air.

'It was always Shiota Nagisa. It was never me,'

This lone thought went on and on inside his head. He begun feeling frustrated day after another, and begun recalling all the time he has been with Karma. Maybe he made some sort of a mistake that made him avoid [Y/N]? Sure, if he has done anything to the redhead he'll apologize right away.

Or maybe he got tired of [Y/N], asking him to join their classmates in assassination every single day? Maybe he got bored of it and decided to stop asking? That's why his whole attention was transferred to Nagisa Shiota, the best assassin up 'till now?

[Y/N]'s head was about to explode because of the 'what if's he was assuming all by himself. He wouldn't get any answers by keeping these questions in his head. Then, why don't he ask him directly?

Finally having the courage to talk to step forward and talk to Karma after school, he notices the uneasiness on the other male's face. 'Why is he making such an upset expression on his face?'

"Karma, I'd like to talk to you if you don't mind,"

The whole class that was discussing about their new plan with Itona, went silent suddenly. The uneasy feeling spread to them like some kind of pandemic disease. They started to exchange some silent looks between them. They were only hoping that the two of them won't start a fight.

"Sure. What is it?" Said Karma.

"Um.. I was wondering why you started a-avoiding m-me. Maybe I'm imagining things..?" [Y/N] said. He tried to lower his voice as possible so it will only be heard by Karma. Both of them could hear their classmates sigh in relieve. Did they hear him?

Smiled the redhead, "No, you weren't imagining things. I am avoiding you," He continued. Putting a small smile on his lips while looking straight to the shocked [Eye colored] eyes. [Y/N] lowered his head, and the pain in his chest increased. So he was right from the begin--

"But, I have my reasons to do so," He was finishing his previous sentence.

"What are those reasons?" [Y/N] never intended to ask him this stupid question, but his curiosity beat him to it, so he went along with it and waited for an answer from his smiling lips.

That smile has soon turned into an 'ear to ear' grin. He was looking at [Y/N] with eyes full of lust and desire as he tilted his head slightly to the side. Karma would always do this move when he's enjoying something. His signature move.

"Because I always have erotic thoughts about you. That's why I control myself by avoiding y--" He was cut off by a pair of hand's palms on his lips. Just few words from him made the slightly shorter male's whole face, along with his ears and teary eyes, flush in embarrassment.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF THOUGHTS ABOUT ME?!!" [Y/N] was now whisper-screaming, letting go of his lips so he could get an answer from him.

"Why, you ask? You're my first love, that's why," Karma said directly to [Y/N]'s face, without having any second thoughts or regrets. Now he really made the other male speechless while looking at him with wide, surprised eyes. This was the first time that he got a confession from someone.

"I-I'll throw what you've said that time back at you. 'I'll be happy to take your other firsts,'" He said, trying to tease Karma, trying to calm down his rapid heartbeat.

Oh, he wishes that he didn't talked to him at all.

"Yeah, sure. But first, you have to take care of this little guy down here," Karma pointed his index finger to his body's lower half, where you can clearly see his rock-hard erection inside his -now tight- pants. [Y/N] gulped loudly.

"YOU TWO!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU LOVE BIRDS!!!!!" Shouted their classmates to the two lovey-dovey new couple.

--------------------------------

A/N : OMG I'M LAUGHING HAHA!

Well, request any character you want! I don't mind at all!

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for reading!