CHARACTERS (PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR!)

Y/N ( You )

Y/N Y/L/N nicknamed as Y/NN (Your Nickname). You are the person who is gonna help the two boys who are stuck in your current year which is 2022.

It is all up to you what is your backstory, your personality, and everything. The mission is you gonna help them get back to what year they came from. You are the protagonist / main character in this story.

╔═══════════════════╗

*YOUR PICTURE*

╚═══════════════════╝

Alexander ( Wolfgang Schaeffer )

Alexander Ellis nicknamed as Alex, he is the boy from the year 1985. He is an outgoing person, who goes on all sorts of adventures, when he was 9 years old, his parents got divorced and he had to live with his Grandmother with all of his cousins in one big house. He does poetry and writes stories in his free time. He is your love interest in this story.

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Thomas ( Walker Scobell )

Thomas Clifton nicknamed as Tom, he is the boy from the year 2040. He is described as a troublemaker, mischievous, and annoying person. Although what he described from both of his parents, he can be a caring and fun person when you get to know him more. At the age of 8, his mother passed away from stage 4 cancer and 2 years later, his father was remarried when he was 10 years old. As you can tell, step mothers are definitely not a good thing. He can paint and draw, he also plays soccer on his free time. He is your other love interest in this story.

╔═══════════════════╗