CHAPTER 3 : Go Back.

Thomas' POV
ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

YEAR 2040

ㅤㅤ

"You want to know what the world would be like in the future? Well, you don't wanna know honestly hahahah... Anyway, Welcome to Planet Earth in the year 2040!" - I said it confidence! You might be wondering, what am i doing?? Glad you asked, i was practacing something for, uhhhh school obviously! Do you want to know what's it really for? Since our technology has advanced through the years, many Scientists are in a progress of making a computer, that where you can send videos and pictures to the past! Crazy, huh?

How does it really work, well since if you picked to send something in the 19's or maybe the 18's , that generation doesn't have any technology so high level and maybe technology wasn't even existed at that time period! That's no problem, depending on what year will you send to it, it can either be received by a letter, video tape, and others. Or, actually they are still working on it so that's all i know- You can also send a letter too from the past!

Here in 2040, lots of things have been invented! Still asking are flying cars a thing in that year? Well, i guess i could say yes, but it doesn't go high up like really, just a few meters up from the ground, there are also jets like high techno ones! Surprised that they invented so much in years, but can't complain.

Enough of that stuff, let's focus on why you are doing here, and that's me. I will introduce you, my shitty life! Let's go a few years back, as you may probably know by now that I was born in a world where high technology was created, and I didn't even get to saw what the world would look like without all this stuff being made yet. So, my Mom and Dad are not any ordinary couple you could imagine, they are the perfect pairing, like a power couple. Well, what i thought at first, but turns out not everyone gets to have their happy ending. I haven't had mine either.

For years, I've been waiting and waiting for the thing that will come to me, and be with me, forever. I can't tell you how much I am obsessed about something that doesn't even exist, or what I thought so. My mother passed away from cancer, and right after 2 years later, Dad moved on and got remarried with a woman named Stella. Dad never felt so happy when he is with that woman he married, Yes, I want him to be happy, If he's happy then I'm happy, too.

"Hey Dad, What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?!" - Actually, he is REALLY supposed to be at work, because he is a CEO of a company, about technology and stuff that he really won't tell me about it much. I'd say he is an inventor and a scientist, since he's pretty much good with all that stuff. While me, I am not really good and professional at those kind of things, I know some so yeah.

"Oh hey Tommy, Don't be upset alright, I took the day off just for today!" - Thomas' Dad

"WHAT?! But the company needs you! And YOU need them! You can't just took a day off without a reason to it! Unless, there is a really reasonable explanation for it." - Thomas

"Don't worry, I already told all of them I'll be off for the day, and plus, they are working on my project that I have been struggling to do for the past months, and they said I should get rest." - Thomas' Dad

stuck in the present  ❥ reader story.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara