CHAPTER 4 : They Became Friends.

Y/N's POV

"Why do you have a gun in your hand?" I noticed it right away when he was staring at the both of us. He was about to walk away, but i stopped him when i noticed the gun. The gun wasn't any other gun that i have ever seen honestly.

"Uh, why do you care fool? It's none of your business. Now let me go, or I'll call the police!" - Thomas

"I'm not so sure about that. They will question you first, on why the hell are you holding a gun when you aren't even allowed to shoot at that age?" - Y/N (You)

I can tell he was getting nervous and scared, I don't know what this boy is up to, but better be not something illegal when he is carrying that thing around. I really need explanations from this guy.

"I said it's none of your business!! NOW LET ME GO OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH THIS GUN THAT YOU'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT?!!"

I was shocked when he told me that. Is this guy threatening me? What the hell is this guy's problem?? OF COURSE, I AM FREAKING WORRIED! You are literally holding a gun!! As i was about to say something, he pushed me and i fall off to the ground. Giving me a little bruise on one of my knees, he has quite the anger issues. I tried being calm in this situation i am on right now, but i couldn't help to think, he might shoot me in the head with the gun.

"Yo, What the heck dude?!? You can't just do that!!?? They were just worried for your safety and hoping that you won't get arrested!?!" - Alexander

"Why would you be worried?? I said, it's. none. of. your. fucking. business. Do you two have a thing already?!?" - Thomas

The two boys started fighting. I don't know what to do. I was frighten, scared, confused, and just mixed emotions in me. It was kinda hard for me to get up with a bruised knee, i tried and i couldn't get up. Even though it's just a bruised on the knee, it's sometimes hard to get up. I heard footsteps coming from a distance, it sounds like they were coming our way. The two were still fighting, but they immediately stopped when they looked at something.

"HOLY COW! IT'S THE COPS! THEY ARE COMING OUR WAY!" - In unison (both Alexander and Thomas)

They tried to help me get up, but I couldn't still get up after this freaking bruise. So, they decided to help me carry and ran away with a safer spot where the cops will not really see us. We don't have any places where to hide, so i told them to go to my house instead since there is no other way to go somewhere. We arrived there safely, tired, but safely. They put me on the couch after them carrying me all the way to my house.

"Did we lost them? God, i hope so. Hey, uhm i don't know why, but remind me again, why this dingle came with us and did i forget that he was literally threatening you that he would shoot you in the head?!? But luckily, i knocked you out with my fists!" - Alexander

"You are not gonna believe me or some shit, i don't care, but i really need to get out of here and i need some resources and tools. Do you know where i can find some??" - Thomas

"Resources? You know you can just take a bus, uber, or a plane to get where you need to go, right?" - Y/N (You)

A thought struck to my head, the two of them looked at me, especially the boy who has a gun. They looked me like in confusion. Why the fuck they are looking me like that? It's not that i said something offensive! Which possibly would. The thought in my head, is a question, that might be stupid but i have to say it.

"Hey, you two, i know this might be a weird and stupid question but, what year are you guys from?" After i said the question, they both looked at each other. Worried. I don't know why.

"Well, actually uhmm.. This is total honesty for what i am about to say coming from my mouth, but, I am from the year 1985." - Alexander

"Yo, you being serious?? Like if that's honesty coming that mouth of yours, because funny, this is might be funny or some shit, but, I am from the year 2040. Ooohhh~ Crazy, huh?" - Thomas

"I think what he said, sounds kind of true. And both of us are being serious. Also, i am gonna take that what you said is true too." I looked at them, now worried, confused, whether to believe or not? But, i trust them. Because they helped me.

"I don't know how did you guys end up in the year 2022. But, since you two helped me, by carrying me all the way to my house while the police are probably still looking for us. I want to repay you. I will help you both get back to what year you came from. I don't know how, but hopefully we will figure it out together." - Y/N (You)

"Wow, that was not bad. Also you really think so? You can help me? After what I've done?" - Thomas

"Of course. I mean, like i said, you two helped me. Also, this is probably the best thing that has happened to me ever and this day, has been interesting thanks to you guys." - Y/N (You)

The two of them let out a smile, especially the boy with gun, he was giggling. I can say, i love people seeing them smile because of me, and their smiles, suits them. If i want to help them, i should get to know them first.

"If i want to help you two, we should at least introduce ourselves, right? Anyway, The name's Y/N, Y/L/N. You? By the way, welcome to my house and welcome to the year 2022! Enjoy your stay while you are at it, while we figure out how to get both of you home." - Y/N (You)

The two introduced themselves one by one slowly. Learning something about them is nice, they are quite interesting people. And have pretty decent lives from what year they came from. My question is that, how did they end up here? As a movie expert myself that i have watched many movies about time travel, there are many possibilities that how they end up here. One, is by going through a time machine of course. Next, is going through a portal that they are so curious about it and decided to go through the portal for no reason at all. Last, is either went in a vehicle of some sort that has a somewhat a feature that can go back to the past or future.

"If the two of us are gonna go back to our current years, how are we gonna do that? What we gonna build a time machine? Please, we need someone with big brains to make it. If you have one already. I feel like your technology in this year isn't even so high like my year! Not to brag or anything." - Thomas

"Tom, that sounds like bragging to me. But he's kinda right. Do we need to build a time machine? The technology in my year is not that high compared to yours today and Tom's too." - Alexander

"Don't worry boys, I got the perfect person for this kind of situation. A situation i wasn't expect to this kind of happen. Follow me!" - Y/N (You)

I was ready to get up but i totally forgot the bruise on my knee. Still hurts so bad, how about we try tomorrow? Wait, if they are gonna stay until they get home, where will they sleep? Mom is totally gonna notice holy moly- I'm sure she'll understand that i told them that two boys from different years are staying in our house until they get back home! Yep, she will totally understand!