CHAPTER 7: Friends Forever.

Catherine's POV
ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
Ever since the fight happened between us with Y/N, things started to go downhill for me back home. Yet, I still love them. It's just because of me arguing about being obsessed with boys! Which technically I kinda admit I am. It was a stupid reason, I overreacted about it. I haven't heard from Y/N lately, probably having a great time without me. Look, calm yourself down Cat.. I will probably apologize to them, and in the end of the day, we are still friends.
ㅤㅤ

"Sis, you've blacked out again. Is it because of the fight again?"
ㅤㅤ

I looked back at my shoulder, it was just my sister, Dahlia. I call her Lia for short. She is my big sister actually, I have been telling Lia about what happened between us with Y/N. She is the only one that understands me, except for Y/N, of course. The times we had together, it all fell apart. I realized I overreacted between the fight, I miss Y/N. How much words can't describe I miss Y/N. I really do.
ㅤㅤ

"Yeah. Sorry, Lia. Maybe I should apologize to them. It's for the best."

"It does. Glad you told me everything. I am always here to help, alright?"
ㅤㅤ

Yeah. It does. Now maybe I should go and apologize to them. 2 hours later, I walked out of the shower after taking a shower, of course. I keep looking at my phone, waiting to see if Y/N replied to my texts, getting ready for school. It is almost 8 AM, I put on my uniform, and went to school, just get on with it already. Hours have past, It is lunch time. After i put my things in my locker room, I looked around to see if Y/N went out of the classroom. Without any luck, I couldn't find them. Not anything. So, i just sit, eating my lunch, all alone. You see, we both do things together, ever since we were kids. It was very crappy not talking to them, because they always makes me happy, they made my day, but after that stupid silly little fight, I felt guilty, like I've committed some crime.
ㅤㅤ

"Hey, Can i sit here? If you don't mind."
ㅤㅤ

I stared at my lunch, not eating, also not paying attention to the person who just asked me a question. So, i looked up, to see a boy. I couldn't care less about his question so I didn't answer, just stared at the ceiling.
ㅤㅤ

"I presume that's a No? You alright? You're staring at the ceiling."

"Oh! Sorry! It's just, got something a lot going on in my head. Some problems."

"I totally get it. Got personal problems too. So, don't apologize. I'm William, you can call me Will."

"Catherine. You can call me Cat, like the pet cat."
ㅤㅤ

I giggled awkwardly in front of him, now staring at me, not in a judgement way, but confused way I guess. I started eating my lunch after staring at it for a good whole 20 minutes, in small bites as Will eats his lunch as well.
ㅤㅤ

"Ty mozhesh' normal'no poyest', ponimayesh'?"

"I'm sorry, what was that? English is all I know, although a little Spanish."
ㅤㅤ

I was confused as heck on why he started speaking in another language. Maybe because he couldn't stand me taking small bites from my lunch in front of him.
ㅤㅤ

"It means "You can eat normally, you know?". No need to take small bites, I know you got a lot of things in your mind."
ㅤㅤ

Now I was embarrassed. I shouldn't done it.. What's wrong with me?? UGH! Stupid stupid. Stop Catherine! Focus!
ㅤㅤ

"Uh excuse me? You started shaking your head and slapping your forehead."

"Sorry! I.. I gotta go! Nice meeting you, Walter! I mean.. William! Bye!"
ㅤㅤ

I got up, throw my lunch in the trash, and gone to the bathroom. I locked the door, now sitting on the floor of the girls bathroom. I want to let my tears out, crying till my eyeballs are red, but I just couldn't. Something is wrong with me.. A lot of things! I want to change but I couldn't help it! I heard a noise coming from one of the toilet stalls, opening the door slowly.
ㅤㅤ

"Excuse me? Uhm.. Are you okay? Look, I know you don't look like in better state but, i need help. Do you have an extra tampon or pad?"
ㅤㅤ

I looked at the person who was talking to me, still lying in the bathroom floor, looking like an idiot who looks like they just got dumped by their crackhead fuck boyfriend. So, i got up and went outside, and quickly get some pads for the helpless girl and went back to the bathroom.
ㅤㅤ

"There's only pads left when I asked the principal, so hope this will help. Very sorry you had to see that. It's not what you think like I got dumped by a shitty boy."

"It's okay. Thanks for the help. Thank goodness it didn't go through the skirt. This is my second uniform, I cannot get this stained. I'm Jasmine by the way."

"Catherine. I'm glad to help, girls always gotta stick together and help one another."
ㅤㅤ

I walked out of the girls bathroom, checked the time, and got a few minutes spare left before class starts again. The rest of the afternoon, i just walked around the school also read the book that i bought yesterday. It's a good book, i enjoyed it. Class ends, while walking to my house, I spotted a bunch of police cars, having their red-blue light on, and tons of officers gathered around to discuss something serious I presume. It wasn't really my business to hear about it, so i continued walking until i reached my destination. I changed into my usual bedtime clothes, and finishing reading my book. While I think of Y/N, I still checked my phone to see if they answered my texts, but none so far. We are friends, best friends forever.
ㅤㅤ

I overthink about it so much. That I've decided to call them. But before I dial their phone number, I got a call from Y/N. Coincidence? Nah, not really. So, i answered it. What Y/N told me made my heart beat fast.
ㅤㅤ

"CAT! I NEED YOUR HELP! Please! It's an emergency!!"

"Wha-? Why? What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?"

"There is no time! I saw your texts and I forgive you, but I really need your help and I'll explain everything when you get here!"
ㅤㅤ

What the heck?? Is Y/N okay? OH NO! I quickly changed, and ran to their house. Are they in trouble?? What the hell is going on? Gosh please, hope Y/N is okay...
ㅤㅤ

"Y/N! I'm here! What happened!? Are you o- Uhm.. what is going on?"
ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ