5̵̼͒.̷͈̿ ̷̗̊Ś̴̲i̴̺̔m̸̗̈́p̴̗͐ḽ̸̾è̷͕ ̴̡̚S̶͓͝o̵̤̔ḻ̵͒u̵͉̐t̷̖͝í̸̠o̵͙͆n̷̬͂ ̵̢̄

For the first time, in a very long time, Will woke up refreshed. After what felt like an eternity, he felt good about what the day had in-store for him. "Whatever remark you want to make Liam... It won't dishearten me today." The boy spoke gazing out his window at the bright and sunny day before him.

No. No, I'll allow you to have this one.

Will chuckled slightly. "Thanks."

You've made it quite clear Will. She is essentially all you have. It's still pathetic don't get me wrong...

"I get it. Look, once we find her a keystone, and finish up here, I'll owe you a trip. Believe me, I want to get away just as badly." Will said to the voice in his head.

He laughed slightly. See, we can be reasonable to one another. Perhaps the Jhoto region will have an answer to our path from here.

Will stood perplexed. "Seriously, Why Jhoto of all places?" He inquired.

...Okay, probably no answers there. Maybe I just want to go? Happy?

"...But why?"

How would I know if I haven't been!?

Will pondered for a moment. "Why does that explanation actually make sense?"

Ha.

"Look, The Doctor will be back soon, He will have a spare Keystone she can have, and we can be on our way. We can finally go home." Will explained heading towards the door of his room.

...then what exactly?

Will paused at the door.

With a Keystone, she'll be back on her way to Hoenn. You, well, who knows. What comes next?

"...What does it matter to you?" Will pondered.

It doesn't really, curious is all.

He headed outside the door exiting his room, ready to face today. What awaited him tomorrow, he would ponder then.

~

"Hey guys." Will said, his mood being more lively than anyone had seen in a long time.

"Hey Will, sleep okay?" Serena asked, knowing despite his appearance he still dreaded the trip home.

"Yeah, I've made peace with a lot of things. I'm truly ready to move on." He replied confidently.

"Hey Will." Ash started. "I realized we keep talking about having a battle but I've only seen you with Absol, do you have other partners?" Ash asked curiously.

Wil chuckled slightly. "Funny you should ask, I have some friends who also missed you, Serena."

He released his PokeBalls for Quilladin and Jolteon, seeing the young girl immediately and their excitement grew in an instant.

"Quilladin?" "Eon?" They both asked, almost as if double guessing themselves as well.

"Yes guys. It's her." He said with a smile.