1̵̨̕.̷͖̄Ǘ̴͇n̸͍̏ė̸̡x̸̧͊p̸͚͘ẻ̷͎c̸͇̾t̷̻͋ē̸̘d̵̤̿ ̸̫́Ṟ̸͑ë̴̗́q̴͈̿u̴̢͊e̷̢͑s̶̝̀t

PREVIEW

Ash and Pikachu had set off once more from Pallet Town onto new adventures. Becoming the World Champion was simply another stepping stone towards the boy's true ambition, to become a Pokemon Master. What adventure would Ash and Pikachu find themselves on this time? The two were very eager to find out. On their path out of Pallet town, the duo eventually came to a split in their path, branching off to the left and right of them. Surely, an adventure awaited along either path, but which were they to encounter? Ash decided to let fate decide for them, taking a small twig in his hand and throwing it to the sky. Shortly after, the twig landed, pointing down the r̵̢͇̖̉̋͝ị̴̺̀̓͝ḡ̶̨̪̞̀́h̵̯̑̽͝t̶͎͈̉́ path. The two continued onwards with their excitement towards the unknown.

~̴̙̓̏͘̚ͅ~̶̢͎̂́~̶̘͚̭̘̀~̷̫̠̀̋̂̋~̵̛̘̚

Part 1

~̴̙̓̏͘̚ͅ~̶̢͎̂́~̶̘͚̭̘̀~̷̫̠̀̋̂̋~̵̛̘̚

A young man sighed sitting at an outside table for a small cafe. "What am I supposed to do now?" He groaned, taking another sip of his water. "All the way to Vermillion city... And the kids been gone for weeks." He sighed again looking up towards the sky. "I can't just go back without at least trying..." He said, speaking to himself. "Maybe he'd still be in Pallet town. Worth a try right?" He said thinking aloud. He finished his water and stood up, grabbing his bag and walked through the busy city, finding the right path to begin the trek to the small town.

̙̓̏͘̚ͅ~̶̢͎̂́~̶̘͚̭̘̀~̷̫̠̀̋̂̋~̵̛̘̚

The young man continued his trek into the routes of Kanto, unable to ignore the sights of his travels. He had not been able to travel much, nevermind even outside of his home region. Even just the sights of trees and wild Pokemon felt new yet nostalgic for him. He continued on through the quiet route, until he heard someone rapidly approaching ahead. He stopped for a moment, accessing the noise. Someone was running his way, most likely a trainer off chasing some wild Pokemon he thought. The vision within his head of the idea gave him a slight chuckle. Suddenly he could hear more than just someone running in his direction.

"I'm going to get there first!" He heard a boy yell off in the distance. "Pika!" A Pokemon cried seemingly in response.

Shortly thereafter, a Pikachu went running past the man, continuing along the path he had just walked. The man stared back behind him watching the Pokemon run as fast as it could. "I'll catch up, just you watch!" He heard the boy call out again, turning back around to see a young boy go running past just as the Pikachu had. He watched the boy run past, stunned with shock for a moment. "Ketchum?" He asked in complete surprise to run into the boy he was looking for by complete coincidence. The boy stopped turning around to face the man, Pikachu had as well, running back towards its trainer.

"Yeah, that's me." He replied, Pikachu jumping onto his shoulder, replied as well, "Pika Pi!"

"Oh thank Arceus..." The man sighed in relief.

"Is something wrong?" Ash asked the man, confused with his reaction.

"You see, I was sent to Vermillion to talk to you, turns out I had missed you there. I was on my way to Pallet town to hopefully talk to you there, but seems luck was on my side for once though." He said with a small laugh.