3̵̖̉̍.̷̨̦̌ ̷̜͒S̵̱̮̊e̴̡͌c̷̛̮͖̏r̷̛̩̀ẽ̷͈t̸̩̲̕s̸̬̣͂

Will slowly awakened within the room he was told to call his own. The boy groaned, still feeling unwell from the night before. It felt as if he had stopped existing rather than lost in a slumber.

Ah! Good Morning Sunshine! What a wonderful day, let's get a move on with this fan-TAS-tic day!

"&$#@ you." Will spat out in malice, not entertained by the facade.

I try to be nice for once and that's my reward?

"Oh yeah. Real nice. You just want me to go out there and face the music." Will argued back.

I don't care about any music! I care about you going out there and see what hoops you jump through!

"It's an expression!" Will groaned. "Wait, you know 'jump through hoops' but 'face the music' you take literally?" Will sighed in annoyed confusion. "Look, my actual conscious won't let me run for much longer either. I'll have to face this head on, I know. Just, not yet." He said looking down.

Coward.

"I expect to have my worst nightmares come to life. Far worse than you, or anything else we've faced. Is it so much to ask, for one SINGLE day, to pretend it isn't coming?" He asked, tears in his eyes.

The voice sighed. Fine. You can be the bad guy tomorrow. Pretend to be a friend. One, last, time. Who knows? Maybe this won't end in tragedy. It laughed slightly. It's possible ain't it?

Will stayed silent for a moment. "Seriously, &$#@ you Liam." He said in annoyance once more.

Whatever. I will however not allow you to miss breakfast AGAIN!

"...Yeah, alright. Let's make the most of today. Shall we?" He said standing up, wanting to make the most of this one last day.

~

"So your idea to find a keystone... Is to buy one?" Serena said aloud, who couldn't help but repeat the man's idea.

The group decided to walk through town once more hoping to stumble upon a miracle for Serena, who is still in a hurry to get back to Hoenn to take her next step towards her dream.

"Well, there are several shops around here! Surely someone has what you're looking for!" Ash exclaimed optimistically.

"Even if unlikely it's worth the check. Perhaps we at least can find a mega stone. I know one store in particular we can try." Will explained to the duo, leading them along on his home turf this time.

They left Geosenge towards Cyllage City, a place neither Ash nor Serena had been to in a long time.

"Cyllage town? That's where Grant's gym is right?" Serena remarked to Ash thinking aloud.

"Yeah! That's it right Will? The rock gym may be able to help?" Ash asked the man.

"No, I truly mean buy one. There's a shop with a lot of odds and ends, almost anything imaginable really, I do warn however, he's a hard sell." Will explained to the kids.

"Hard sell?" Ash asked, confused.

"It means they'll try to sell us everything else along with any stones we find..." Serena says, concern rising in her.

"Exactly, but I've dealt with his tactics before, you have nothing to worry about with me." Will said, reassuring the girl.

"That's a relief to hear. It's a good thing you stuck around after all with us." "Pika!" Ash and Pikachu said with optimism.