2̸̳̖̇͋.̸̨̮͗ ̷̟̓Ṙ̴̢͎e̶͇̦͆͑u̸̻̣̓͠n̷̥̠̾i̶͔̓̃͜ő̵̬̝́ṇ̷͗

Will groaned awake in his small room, a cycle that he had been far too used to. He stretched trying to make any sense of his surroundings.

I for one still don't get it.

"Get what?" Will groaned, still trying to fully awake, not ready for any antics yet.

I thought about it overnight. I simply fail to see how this kid is supposed to help. Champion or not, what do they hope to learn?

"What does it matter what we think? They had one last request for me and then I don't have to look back. Whatever him and Ash do to save the world or whatever is their buiness." Will said, seeming to be glad to leave the place he had called 'home' for too long.

Uh huh. So anyways, what's the excuse going to be this time?

"What are you talking about?" Will asked, confused starting to get out of bed.

The voice laughed. Well, you seem to act like you're going home. Now, we both know you will get cold feet the moment you walk out the front door. So, I'm simply curious what you will make up this time to avoid leaving.

Will hesitated for a moment, thinking over what it has said to him. "Shut up." He remarked with annoyance.

Oh, please. Prove me wrong. I want to see the $#£@ show waiting for you there. It laughed once more.

Will stood in thought for a moment. "What is left for me Liam?" He wondered aloud. "If I don't go home... Where do I go? I- don't know what else to do, but go home and beg." He explained.

The voice sighed. Yeah yeah. You haven't shut up about home since I've been stuck with you. I agree it's time to move past this, so you and I can look onwards to the future.

"Oh yeah? What future exactly is that?" Will asked, annoyed. "World domination?" He joked, still annoyed.

Why- how dare you! I wouldn't dream of... Well... No, there's much more still to see and do, I'm certain. Someone simply needs to let go...

Will sighed. "I can't Liam... My family is all I've ever had. I can't..."

I still don't get it. The whole family thing. It sighed once again. I suppose I'll have to see it for myself after this trip. Now, let's go! Another excuse to leave this dump!

He got up towards the door of his room looking back up on the mostly empty room that was his to use. Even if it was his, this room was still very far from home.

~~

Ash and Will had arrived in the Hoenn region, the city of Lilycove was vibrant as always.

Ah, The Hoenn region... So is there anything here other than water?

Shut up.

"Finally made it! Where were we supposed to head to meet this person?" Ash asked, excited to be back in Hoenn once more.

"Well, let's see here..." Will mumbled checking his phone. "Oh good, apparently the content hall is right here in the City. Saves us a lot of time." Will said with some relief.