24.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yah you bastard I will fucking Kill you? How dare you made me drink that salty coffee? " Tae was fuming in anger remembering morning incident and yelling at Jungkook for making him drink that awful thing in the morning. They were at namjoon's house again to discuss about how they should erase everything from past 3 years from media. And jungkook tell him what happened with tae which made beta angry but he can't do anything under gaze of Kim namjoon rather than screaming at Jungkook.

Jin and Suga was holding their laughter thinking about tae's reaction after drinking coffee.

"Stop it both of you. We are here to discuss something important and you are again fighting like a child for fuck's sake." Namjoon used his dominating alpha voice and everyone gulped.

"Sorry hyung but it's all his fau-.." tae tried to explain lowering his voice looking down at his hand which were resting on his lap while he was sitting on the couch facing namjin couple along with Jungkook and Suga besides him in living room of namjin's apartment.

"Stop it and tell me something about what should we do now? Even though we are stopping Jimin now and keeping him away from media one day we have to tell him everything when he will ask why we are not letting him touch his own phone. He has already started to suspect us and I know that. And don't ever forget whole media knows what's his relationship with tae cause no one knows no anything about his divorce." Namjoon said cutting tae's sentence in middle with hint of worry in his voice. Everyone gulped in the realisation thinking what they should do now?

Tae's eyes started to flood with tears again thinking why did he had to Start this game at first place. Only if he could have trusted Jimin this shouldn't have happened.. right? Why he has to suspect his childhood best friend his soulmate his lover (ex tbh) and most importantly his husband who loved him more than anything unconditionally. Why he had to fuck up everything between them?

"Tae tae I love you so much."Jimin said back hugging his husband after he gave him his favourite yellow coloured fluffy pulsie.

"You know what you are the best husband in the world that I could ever ask for." Jimin said hiding his face in the crook of his husband's neck when tae attended his first award show after release of his first movie "pain" by abondaning his own fashion deal in France just to go and attend jimin's award ceremony.

"I know you will never question my loyalty tae so please know that I will never leave you. Never ever." Jimin said hugging his crying husband who was having panic attack assuring him that he will never leave him like Yoongi did.

"H-he was always with me even when I-..." Tae couldn't stop his tears anymore and started sobbing continuously breaking thought process of everyone who was thinking what should they do about media now.

"It's okay tae. Everyone mess up in their life. Everyone is wrong and everyone does mistakes. We just need to make it right again. " Jin said immediately getting up from his position wrapping his arms around beta's shoulder assuring him by his calming scent of roses with mixed fresh rain which always calmed tae and his bubbly child like younger dongsaeng Jimin. Tae just cried silently on Jin's shoulder.

"I-i think I know what to do but I don't know if y-you......uhm...I mean you will believe me or not? " Yoongi said after long time gulping feeling guilty for jimin's and his tae's tears. He was so unlike him...today His cold aura and his savageness was no more there. There is no coldness in his voice. Namjoon knew how guilty he was feeling for causing everything and he wants to hug his friend and tell him that it's okay. But he just can't he wants to teach both them lesson and wants to realise them not everything happens just like they want like fairytale. Everyone has to fight for everything.