34

AUTHOR'S POV

"Get up baby don't you want to go to your dance practice." Jungkook asked his omega trying to wake him up from his sleep it was too hard when Jimin went back in his baby blue blanket covering him tightly so alpha won't be able to wake him up.

"Okay then you left me no other choice Minnie. " Jungkook said and started tickling him everywhere as he knows Jimin is too sensitive to skinship.

"Hahahaha.....k-kookie stop I will get up. D-don't...do it. It tickles... " Finally Jimin wake up stopping the stubborn alpha from tickling him more.

"Okay then get ready we have to go." Jungkook said handling Jimin brush.

It's been already 1 month after jikook confession and Jimin gave jungkook permission to court him properly. After another month of courting jungkook asked Jimin to be his boyfriend and of course he said yes happily. It's been 2 months since they started dating and Jimin never feel more happy than ever in his life. Since jimin's acting was on pause for some time, he was usually at Home whole day. But he never felt bore or alone as jungkook was always there for him. He daily cooks for him and is trying new dishes for him even though Jimin told him that he don't need to. He pampered Jimin with his love too much that Jimin wondered how blissful it would have been if he met jungkook before. But he was grateful that at least he met him even if it's somewhat late.

"What are you waiting for Minnie ?get up." Jungkook asked him to make Jimin get out of his thoughts and he went to shower.

After getting ready both of them headed towards Hope dance classes.

"Minnieeeee.." a high pitched voice get attention of Jimin as soon as he went in the dance room.

"I missed you Jimin. Why didn't come for practice. It's been a long time and I thought something happened to you? Are you okay? You didn't even pick up my calls? Where is that bodyguard of yours ? Didn't he protect you?" Hobi said cheking his favourite students making sure he is not hurt.

"Yah.. hyungggg. I am fine nothing happened to me and that bodyguard of mine is now my boyfriend so of course he has to protect me and I know he will." Jimin said winking towards alpha was surprised at jimin's bold act.

Jungkook was still not getting used to call himself boyfriend of Jimin. He was still thinking that it is the beautiful dream from where he never wanna wake up.

"Thanks to the luna that you are safe Jimin-ah. But wait... What do you mean by boyfriend?" Hobi asked shocking.

"At least let us come inside hyung then we will tell you everything." Jungkook said pulling Jimin by waist towards him and entering Jimin's practice room.

"Okay. Now tell me everything. " Hobi asked looking at the couple. Jimin told hoseok everything who already knew about how Jimin was trying to make taegi couple one but he never thought that one decision of his life will be dengerous for him. He never thought that tae will try to kill Jimin for this but he was grateful that jungkook didn't do anything.

After talking about many things and practicing his dance both of them headed towards their house.

But jungkook turned their car somewhere else telling Jimin that he had prepared a surprise for him.

Soon they reached the location which was decorated by beautiful candles and rose petals and there was a big screen which was showing jimin's pics from his childhood memories. Jimin didn't even realise what is happening till the ending image popped up showing "will you marry me?"

 Jimin didn't even realise what is happening till the ending image popped up showing "will you marry me?"