pj aliens

catboy got up and looked around and seen two aliens on the ground.

Catboy:what the heck..who are they!?as he pointed and seen his hands that was a plant.

Catboy:what the heck happened to my body!?

Gekko:ugh...what's happening?...as gekko woke up and seen the aliens and his body.

Gekko:gasping gekko's what happened to me!?

Catboy:gekko is that you?

Gekko:how do you know my name?

Catboy:its me catboy.

Gekko:catboy that's really you why do you look so leafy?

Catboy:I don't know but...wait so if we turned into these creatures does that mean owlette is?as they looked at the bug alien.

Owlette:ugh...what happened...what's that smell?as she she sniffed herself and looked at her body.

Owlette:what the..what happened to me and who the heck is you two!?

Catboy:owlette it's me and gekko we just turned into these strange creatures.

Owlette:how?

Gekko:it have something to due with him and his watch.as he pointed at ben.

Catboy:don't worry I got this...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he tried running but tripped over his vine legs.

Catboy:my speed is gone.

Gekko:don't worry I got this...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he started running but trip cause he was heavy.

Gekko:guys I can't get up.as he was struggling to get up.

Owlette:don't worry I got this...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she started flying.

Owlette:luckily I still got my flight even if I smell like.as she sniffed herself and got nauseous.

Owlette:rotten garbage!as she flew down and threw up in a garbage can.

Than suddenly the pj masks were in three blue orbs in the air.

Gekko:what's happening?

Gwen:I'm happening.

Ben:lame line gwen.as gwen kicked him in the leg.

Catboy:put us down!

Gwen:if I do you'll attack.as catboy abd gekko looked at each other.

Catboy:true.

Owlette:ok what about we just talk no fighting allow got out guys.she glared at catboy and gekko.

Catboy and gekko:fine...

Grandpa max:got that two ben.as him and gwen glared at him.

Ben:fine...as gwen let them go.

Ben:ok now explain why you were trying to attack us and steal my watch?

Catboy:us we wanted to talk but you were gonna change into some monster and try attack first and now look at us we're monsters!

Ben:first of all their called aliens and second of all you were gonna hit the RV and squash us with those pets of yours!

Gekko:first of all their not pets their our pj riders.

Ben:lame name.

Owlette:well what do you know about the speedy twins?

Ben:who the heck are the speedy twins?

Catboy:their these two blue twins with orange markings on their faces they wear racing jumpsuits and have a race car called the flashcar and they can use it to go to another planet.as the tennysons eyes were widened.

Grandpa max:wait you think its the same twins that took a part from your omnitrix?

Ben:how do you know about them?

Gekko:cause they are villains we have to face they are always taking lots of parts so they can put it on their flashcar to make it faster.

Gwen:wait so that means if they have a piece of the omnitrix and gonna put them on their flashcar that means...

Grandpa max:that we're in big trouble...

Gekko:what's so bad about that?

Ben:my omnitrix allows me to transform into any alien if they took a piece of it and put it on their flashcar-

Owlette:then their flashcar will be able to turn into aliens too.

Catboy:we have to go to zoomzania.

Gekko:but how we are not in the right condition.as he pointed out their aliens.

Owlette:let's go to HQ pj robot might find out how to turn us back.

Ben:we're coming with you.

Catboy:no your not this could be dangerous.

Ben:dangerous or not those twins have a piece of my omnitrix and I'm not going anywhere with that piece.

Catboy:ok fine come on.as the pj masks and the tennysons started to run to HQ.