the green flashcar

The speedy twins were in zoomzania while cartoka was examining the piece they stole from the omnitrix.

Carly:hey bro I don't wanna be rude but how is this small puny piece gonna make our flashcar better and faster?

Cartoka:well this piece actually has lots of power inside it cause it was connected with that watch that allowed that kid to turn into the red guy and probably more things.

Carly:so your saying with this piece we can make our flashcar turn into cool things two!?

Cartoka:possibly let's see if this works.as he got his tools and ran to the flashcar and put the small piece on his side in the flashcar then started to upgrade their flashcar with the small piece.

Cartoka:finished already.as he got out the flashcar.

Carly:nothing is really looks different?

Cartoka:yeah cause the piece is small so-

Suddenly the flashcar began to spark green.

Carly:umm...bro why is the flashcar sparking?

Cartoka:I don't know I must have forgotten to add something?...than the spark gotten bigger than it started to glow which made the speedy twins cover their eyes.

Then suddenly when the speedy twins opened their eyes they seen their flashcar all green.

Carly and cartoka:cool!...as they were amazed.

Cartoka:that small piece looked like it actually did upgrade our flashcar.

Carly:let's take it for a test drive.as they both hopped in the flashcar and started to drive onto the race tracks.

Carly:alright bro do your thing.

Cartoka:ok let's see what you can do.as he press the small piece which activated holograms of aliens.

Cartoka:woah...than he started to scroll through different aliens.

Cartoka:let's see what this one does.as he pressed the heatblast hologram than suddenly their flashcar started to glow then their flashcar turned into fire covered with red rocks.

Carly:woah our car is lit!(don't judge the joke)as the flashcar started to go really fast with fire shooting out from the back.

Cartoka:our flashcar can turn into any kind of different version of itself.theb suddenly the inside of the flashcar started to turn red then the flashcar turned back to normal then they stopped.

Cartoka:looks like it has a time limit and needs recharging.

Carly:well that was fun...*gasp*bro I got a good idea since that piece we stole came from that kid's watch what if we just take his whole entire watch so we can be even more faster and powerful!

Cartoka:that's a great idea sis!as they high five as they began to laugh evily.