pj masks meeting vilgax

The pj masks were riding on their pj riders going to zoomzania to stop the speedy twins but when they arrived at zoomzania they saw the flashcar the gigantogarage and a big spaceship they never seen before.

Owlette:is it me or does anyone see that gigantic ship here on zoomzania..as all of their faces were in shock.

Gekko:I was gonna say the same thing...

Catboy:whatever that is it can't be good...

Gekko:hey guys look the flashcar and carly and cartoka aren't guarding it so we could just yoink it.as he was going to walk over there until catboy stopped him.

Catboy:wait...CAT EARS!!!as he was hearing footsteps from the spaceship.

Catboy:somebody is coming out of the ship let's hide!as the pj masks and the pj riders hide behind a giant rock.

The ship door started to open and carly,cartoka and vilgax came out of it.

Owlette:*whisper*who's the octopus alien?

Gekko:*whisper*it had to be a octopus.he facepalmed

vilgax:so you two imbeciles got the plan?

cartoka:duh go to earth and get that stupid ben tennyson here so you can destroy him and take the omnitrix so you can rule while you give us some pieces to make our flashcar become better,stronger and faster.

vilgax:glad you guys pay attention you guys are smarter than you look.

carly:aren't you a talking octopus man thing?

vilgax:what did you say?as he got close up to her face.

carly:NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL!!!as she nervously smiled as vilgax got away.

carly:let's go cartoka and get that stupid ben 10!...as they went in the flashcar and they drove off and drove into the portal to go to earth.

Owlette:*whisper*what does that octopus alien want with ben?

Catboy:*whisper*whatever it is we have to find out.

Gekko:*whisper*yeah we're the pj masks we can-

Suddenly the other half of the rock they were hiding at broke and turned into pebbles.

Vilgax:you didn't think I would've hear you or see that cat tail sticking out.as the pj masks look over at cat king stripe and seen his tail was sticking out as cat king stripe chuckled nervously.

Vilgax:so your the pj masks those twins told me about you guys don't look that though.

Gekko:wow he looks even more intimidating in person...as he gulped.

Vilgax:just wait till I get ben tennyson's and I'll realy be even more intimidating but sadly you three and him won't be around to see it.

Catboy:owlette you and eagle owl go back to earth and get ben and hide him somewhere we'll take of this octopus.

Owlette:I'm not leaving you two!

Catboy:don't we'll be alright.as he gave her a thumbs up as owlette nodded and went ontop of eagle owl as they flew and went through the portal to earth.