Owlette vs Vilgax

Ben, Owlette, Pj Robot, and Eagle Owl finally arrived in Zoomzania, their hearts filled with determination to confront Vilgax and put an end to his reign of terror.

Ben 10:Finally, we're here, now we can take down Vilgax's alien butt!Ben declared with unwavering resolve.

Owlette:Let's land safely first before we do that.she added chuckling nervously.

With the guidance of Eagle Owl, they landed safely on the ground, eager to locate their formidable foe.

Ben 10:Where the heck is Vilgax, anyway?Ben scanned the area.

Suddenly, an earth-shaking crash erupted right before them, sending a cloud of dust billowing into the air.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(What was that!?)!?Pj Robot exclaimed, fanning away the dust with his mechanical appendage.

As the dust settled, they discovered a crater in the ground, and within it, they found Catboy and Gekko, battered and bruised but back to their original forms.

Owlette:CATBOY GEKKO!!!Owlette and Pj Robot rushed to their side.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Are you guys ok!?)!?

Gekko:We're fine, I think, but I can't feel my legs...Gekko managed to crack a smile through the pain.

Owlette:What happen?she inquired, with Concern etched across her face.

Catboy:We were fighting Vilgax, but he's too powerful for us ,so we transformed into aliens and held our own for a while, but we soon timed out and, well, you know the rest...Catboy explained, still in discomfort.

Ben 10:Wait, where is that big cat and lizard, did Vilgax...?

Catboy:No, they were too injured, so we sent them back and kept fighting, but, you know how that turned out.

Ben 10:So, if you guys were fighting Vilgax, where is he—

Vilgax:Is that Ben Tennyson I hear over there?Vilgax's voice boomed from a distance, revealing his proximity.

Ben:What am I gonna do, Vilgax is over there, and my watch is still busted.he muttered, with  Panic flashing across his face.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Don't worry I can fix it, but it's going to take a while, someone needs to keep him distracted.).Pj Robot assured, grabbing Ben's watch and the piece of the Omnitrix to begin repairs.

Catboy:Don't worry we still have some fight left—

Before he could finish his sentence, Catboy collapsed back down, still in agonizing pain.

Owlette:You two can't, you guys need to rest, I'll take care of Vilgax by myself with the help of Eagle Owl.she advised, worrying about him.

Gekko:Owlette, you can't defeat him with our PJ powers, Vilgax will actually destroy you.Gekko cautioned.

Catboy:Yeah, the only way to keep him from wrecking you any further is to use this..He pointed at the Omnitrix symbol on her chest, and Owlette nodded in understanding.

Catboy:And be careful...he kissed her cheek, tenderly.

Owlette:Don't worry I will.She gave a reassuring thumbs-up and soared into the sky atop Eagle Owl.

OAs she looked down, Owlette spotted Vilgax making his way toward the crater.

Owlette:SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!She unleashed a barrage of owl feathers in front of Vilgax to hinder his advance.

Owlette:Not so fast!Eagle Owl landed, and Owlette dismounted.

Vilgax effortlessly sliced through the feathers, displaying no emotion on his face.

Vilgax:Another pathetic child wearing a ridiculous Earth creature costume, what next?he mused with contempt.

Owlette:You're going to pay for what you did to my friends!

Vilgax:And what are you going to do, shoot these pathetic feathers at me?

Owlette:Not quite.she said Smirking, she pressed the Omnitrix symbol on her chest and transformed into Stinkfly.

Vilgax:Another Omnitrix user how are you child doing this!?he exclaimed.

Owlette:*sighs*Well, at least I can still fly, despite the stench.saying to herself.

Vilgax:Hold still so I can take that Omnitrix from you!he snarled, raising his hands, ready to strike.

Quick on her feet, Owlette shot slime from Stinkfly's eyestalks into Vilgax's eyes, causing him to wince in pain.

Owlette:Don't think you're going to beat me that easily.She swiftly ascended into the sky.

Descending rapidly, Owlette punched Vilgax, then shot back up, repeating the process, Vilgax's vision remained obstructed by the lingering slime.

Finally clearing his vision, Vilgax saw Owlette diving toward him for another attack, he grabbed her arm and delivered a powerful punch, sending her hurtling through the air.

Upon landing on the ground, Vilgax seized Owlette by the neck, lifting her up.

Vilgax:Prepare to die.he declared, ready to end her life.

Gasping for breath, Owlette spat out some slime, momentarily blinding Vilgax and causing him to release his grip.

Owlette:Yeah right *coughs* I'll never die that easy!She wielded Stinkfly's tail to cut Vilgax's face.

Vilgax swiftly grasped her tail and brutally slammed her onto the ground multiple times.

Eagle Owl, witnessing Owlette's peril, swooped down to intervene, but Vilgax swung Owlette like a mace, striking Eagle Owl and sending both of them crashing.

Vilgax then focused his attention on Owlette, approaching the Omnitrix symbol on her chest and reverting her back to her normal form before hurling her violently toward Eagle Owl.

Vilgax:I must admit, for weak children, you all have impressive determination.he remarked, menacingly advancing toward the fallen Owlette.

Vilgax:Too bad this will be the last time you and your friends will ever see me.His fist clenched, ready to deliver a fatal blow.

Ben 10:STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

Startled, Vilgax turned to see Ben, arm raised, proudly displaying the fully repaired Omnitrix on his wrist.

Ben 10:It's hero time!he declared, with  Determination burning in his eyes.