the argument

It was daytime and the tennysons were walking to the address where owlette wrote where they should be as they arrived at a red house.

Ben:are you sure we're at the right house?

Grandpa max:this is where the address is so let's see.as he knocked on the door.

Amaya:I got it!she said behind the door as she opened it.

Amaya:hey guys glad you came.

Ben:hey you were that girl I met yesterday.as he recognized her than notice the omnitrix symbol on her chest.

Ben:wait are you that owl girl?

Amaya:owlette and yes come and follow me.as the tennysons came in as they followed amaya to her room where connor and greg were waiting for them.

Connor:finally you guys arrived.

Greg:yeah thought you never come.

Ben:hey you were that noob blonde kid who has those sumo cards.

Greg:hmph!as he crossed his arms and turn away.

Gwen:I'm guessing you guys are the pj masks huh.

Connor:yep I'm catboy that's gekko and that's owlette but I'm actually connor that's greg and that's amaya-

Ben:yeah yeah whatever now let's focus on why we're here to get the piece of my omnitrix back.

Amaya:oh yeah so we got a plan so we're gonna go to zoomzania and gekko will use his camouflage to get in the flashcar while me and catboy distract them.

Grandpa max:how will you guys go to zoomzania is it like in space?

Greg:yeah but the easiest way to get their is to go super fast that we transport to zoomzania easy we'll take cat king stripe.

Ben:what about us.

Connor:too risky you guys will stay in HQ.

Ben:what we can help!

Gwen:sadly I hate to agree with ben but yeah we can help.

Greg:its better if you let us do it cause last night was a disaster we have these omnitrix symbols on us the speedy twin's flashcar is now powerful and we don't need anything going wrong.

Gwen:come on its our fight two.

Connor:no its ours the speedy twins are our business.

Ben:well that piece they have is my business!

Connor:the whole world is at risk here and we need to do the best we can to save it!

Ben:we can to stop being selfish!

Greg:and your one to talk!as him connor,ben and gwen started arguing.

Ben:THAT'S IT!!!as they stopped arguing.

Ben:come on gwen..grandpa let's go we'll stop the speedy twins on our own.as he began to walk off as gwen and grandpa max followed him as they left the house.

Ben:stupid pjs so selfish,arrogant,greedy...he mumbled under his breath.

Gwen:ben you shouldn't really be talking cause your all those things two.as she chuckled alittle awkwardly.

Ben:whatever...as he scoffed and started to walk alittle faster.