going to zoomzania(short)

It was nighttime and the pj masks were outside their HQ with their pj riders as they were preparing to do their plan.

Gekko:wait can someone explain the plan again?as he forgot what the plan was.

Catboy:the plan is we'll go to zoomzania and be and owlette will distract the speedy twins while you and power lizard find a way to get close to the flashcar and use your super gekko camouflage to sneak onto the flashcar and steal the piece and give it back to the tennysons and pj robot said he might be able to fix it back onto ben's watch and reverse what happened to us.as he got on his pj rider.

Gekko:oh yeah just needed a reminder.as he got on his.

Owlette:umm...hey guys while speaking about the tennysons do you think we were alittle hard on them?as she got on her pj rider.

Catboy:I admit I was alittle harsh but he was making things worse and it looked like he wasn't taking this seriously even if the whole world is at risk so it's best if we do this alone.

Owlette:I guess your right..

Catboy:alright pj masks let's go.as the pj riders started to run very fast and they glew and disappeared.

*with the tennysons*

The tennysons were outside the RV as ben was stretching as grandpa max and gwen were shocked.

Gwen:wait so your gonna go to zoomzania to stop the speedy twins but how?

Ben:well I heard the pj masks saying that the only way to get their is by going super fast so I'll go xlr8 go to zoomzania beat the speedy twins get the piece back fix the watch and boom ben wins.

Grandpa max:wait ben before you do this we'll have to-

As ben transformed to xlr8 already.

Xlr8:sorry can't talk now grandpa I got a world to save cya.as he zoomed away really fast.

Grandpa max:*sighs*ben...as he face palmed.

Gwen:don't worry grandpa I got a idea follow me.as she ran in the RV as grandpa max followed her.