Chapter 45| New Lead

Huang Dewei put away the book on the side table as he got up and sighed. The clothing he has been wearing all day was so heavy and he was exhausted by it now. He really wanted to get out of them, but he was asked to wear them till his bedtime. He was doing as much practising as he could. He did not want Wang Lei to be embarrassed because of him. 

As night slowly approached and the sky was covered in a black blanket, he got up from his bed and walked inside the bathroom to freshen up. He took his time and when he came out, he saw Wang Lei sitting on the bed while reading something. Huang Dewei sighed as he walked towards him calmly. Wang Lei looked up at him and greeted him and then Huang Dewei saw the book he was reading. It was the book Fu Heng gave him. Huang Dewei's heart sank as his hand swiftly moved and snatched that book away from his hand.

'Before you judge me, I want to clarify that Fu Heng's teacher gave me that book.' Huang dewei quickly as he turned red with shame.

'I was not judging you. I think that is a good idea. I want to read it too so I won't hurt you while doing with you in near future and you should read it too and tell me what positions you will like or want to try doing  in future.' Wang Lei suggested carelessly and Huang Dewei turned even more red at his sexual context talk as he bites his lips.

'Well still don't talk to me about it...I am embarrassed.' Huang Dewei said and Wang Lei sighed as he nodded his head

'Anyway, how is your training going?' Wang Lei asked

'It was fine...but these clothes are too heavy. I don't want to wear them.' Huang dewei complained irritated and frustrated.

'Well, in my presence I don't mind you are not wearing anything.' Wang Lei said as he smirk and Huang Dewei glared at him at his teasing comment while his ear turned even redder. 

'Stop it, your Majesty. I am serious here.' Huang Dewei said as he warned him trying to save his reputation. 

'Huang Dewei don't worry too much. You won't be wearing that on an everyday basis anyway since you will be my royal bodyguard in your uniform. You only be wearing this traditional clothing once in a while at the court hearing, gatherings or events. You will be fine.' Wang Lei said as he saw him struggling and he felt bad for him, but he was looking very pretty in these clothes even with an annoyed expression. He was looking majestic and magnificent. Huang Dewei nodded his head as he spoke up

'Thank you.' Huang Dewei said his supportive words while Wang Lei moved and touched the diamond pin on his clothes which his wife and concubine, all wears.

'You will be wearing this as well soon.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei looked at the pin and then nodded his head

'But I want to ask do I have to?' Huang Dewei asked and Wang Lei looked toward him and then nodded his head

'Yes, this is a sign for other people to give you respect and keep their eyes away from you.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei sighed as he nodded his head and spoke up.

'May I ask why you are here, your Majesty?' Huang Dewei said as he suddenly remembered to ask why he was here at this time of night in his room after many days. 

'Yes, I came to get you. Zhi Feng got the guy we were looking for.  We were supposed to get him, but we got late because of a poisoning incident. However, he caught him and put him in the secret room. We are going to meet him now so go and change your clothes.' Wang Lei said as he remembered why he came here and Huang Dewei nodded his head and then walked back to the bathroom. He changed his clothes and came back. He was wearing all-black clothes which they both always wear whenever they go out on their secret mission. He was back in his ordinary clothes and Wang Lei smiled as he felt he was looking more like the Huang Dewei he knew.