Chapter 10 | Argument

There was complete silence as they walked together towards the path which leads to Wang Lei's office when he heard Wang Lei.

'I told you to rest and meet me at night time. How are you feeling now?' Wang Lei asked as he broke the silence between them.

'Fine.' Huang Dewei replied coldly and Wang Lei stopped in his tracks as he turned over towards him.

'You are not looking happy?' Wang Lei asked

'Why did you do that, your Majesty? Does poor people's life does not matter? Does our life is nothing to you? We are your nation and you are ignoring our lives for fruits. That is a cheap deal.' Huang said fuming and complaining like a child as Wang Lei could not help and slightly smile at his behaviour.

'You are such a child, Huang Dewei.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei pouted like a cute child with seriousness in his eyes.

'That is not funny. It is a serious matter.' Huang Dewei said annoyed as he showed his anger.

'Why are you angry about this?' Wang Lei asked

'Because it's your responsibility to look after your poor nation. I did not expect this from you, your Majesty that you will abandon us like this.' Huang Dewei said as he conveyed his feeling while Wang Lei was carefully listening to him like his feeling were important to Wang Lei and what he thinks matter to him.

'What makes you think that I have abandoned my poor nation, Huang Dewei? Don't you think you should trust me?' Wang Lei asked as he was looking towards him enjoying this conversation.

'I did trust you but you broke it. I felt like now If something happens to me tomorrow I will be so easy for you to move on since I am poor whose life does not matter.' Huang Dewei said as he complained.

'You are such as dramatic queen, Huang Dewei.' Wang Lei said as he could not help and enjoy teasing him because he was being overly emotional

'It's not funny, your Majesty .' Huang Dewei said as he glared towards him and Wang Lei folded his hand over his chest as he was really amused by the whole conversation.

'Why? I find it funny.'

'Well, that is probably because I am not that important to you.' Huang Dewei replied as he was not liking that Wang Lei was not taking him seriously while he was dead serious

'You are stupid Huang Dewei. You are very important to me and trust me I will not let anything happen to you.' Wang Lei said he moved his hand and put a hair strand that had fallen on his face behind his ear. Huang Dewei's face turned red as he looked away. Wang Lei liked that shy look on his face.

'What about those poor kids?' Huang Dewei asked getting back to the topic as he was not getting satisfied that those poor kids' death was being ignored

'You are very soft-hearted, Huang Dewei. Do those kids matter that much to you? You did not even know them.' Wang Lei asked

'Yes, they matter. Every life matters to me and it should matter to you too, your Majesty .' Huang Dewei said with passion.

'Wow, is it time to get a lecture from you now?' Wang Lei said still teasing him and Huang Dewei sighed annoyed

'Forget it. I think I am talking to the wall.' Huang Dewei said giving up and Wang Lei bite his lips to hide his smile. He was thoroughly enjoying teasing him. He was so emotional and Wang Lei found him to be innocent. He was feeling pain for others like his own and Wang Lei thought he was being cute. He also did that same last night when he went out with Qi Zixin because he could not say no and also to keep Wang Lei's secret from others. He always thinks about others before himself so Wang Lei somehow wanted to take care of him. Wang Lei thought when someone stopped next to him and they both snapped their head towards him. It was Feng Zhi.