Chapter 56| My love for you won't turn into insanity

Wang Lei took off the bandage from his wound and looked at the stitches. Whoever did his stitches had done a good job. He throws away the blood-filled messy bandage and put medicine on his wound once again to avoid getting any infection. He decided to let himself free without a bandage for a night and would put it back in the morning. He closed his robe as he walked and sat down on his bed when his door burst open. He snapped his head and looked towards Huang Dewei who looked fuming in anger. His eyes were blood shot and filled with fury and rage. 

'Weiwei...' Wang Lei surprised whispered took his name as he stood up from his bed while Huang Dewei stomped towards him and without a word he untie his robe.

'What are you doing?' Wang Lei quickly said as he closed his robe before he could open it. He was not sure why he was doing that but he was not in condition to show his stomach to him due to his wound.

'Show me.' Huang Dewei screamed and Wang Lei was taken back from his tone as Huang Dewei strongly pulled away his robe and looked at the fresh wound on his stomach. Wang Lei got panicked as he pushed away his hand from the robe. 

'That is rude. What do you think you are doing?' Wang Lei said as he recover from his panic and surprised

'So he was right. You went to get him without taking me with you.' Huang Dewei whispered while staring at his wound.

'Who said that?' Wang Lei confused asked and then it hit him. That man's last words and his obsession with Huang Dewei

'Did he come to you? Did he hurt you?' Wang Lei asked as his tone was filled with worry and concern while Huang Dewei does not care whether Huang Dewei was hurt or not because his thoughts were stuck that Wang Lei does not trust him and second his best friend was a serial killer who blamed everything on him

'Did you go to get him without me? you don't trust me anymore, is not? You keep saying you trust me even though I don't yet you went without me. You are such a lier Wang Lei.' Huang Dewei screamed bitterly as he was glaring at him

'No, you are misunderstood. I did it for your safety.' Wang Lei said as he tried to explain his doubt but Huang Dewei did not care. All he knew was that he does not trust him that's why he did not take him. He moved as he pulled Wang Lei into his arms and he put his finger on his wound and pressed it. Wang Lei's eyes widen as he groaned in pain. 

'Just say it that you don't trust me. You can just blame me too just like him that you thought I will ruin your mission so you did not take me with you. Is not that right? Blame everything on me that I am the reason you all turned away from me.' Huang Dewei screamed as he pressed his finger more and Wang Lei turned red with pain. He got hold of Huang Dewei's shoulder to balance as he was halfway down. He looked towards him who look a completely different person. His eyes were cold as ice.

'Weiwei...you are hurting...me.' Wang Lei whispered but his eyes and demeanour stayed cold as he pressed even further and Wang Lei felt his wound got opened and it started bleeding.  Wang Lei felt pain spread in his body but still the way Huang Dewei's behaviour shocked him more. The fact he was causing him pain on purpose was way more painful and heartbroken than the pain coming from his wound.

'Weiwei...' Wang Lei called out to him again as he hissed in pain and suddenly Huang Dewei realised as his eyes widen and he quickky moved away his finger which was filled with blood now. Wang Lei painfully was about to fall to the ground but Huang Dewei swiftly got hold onto him as he fell in his arms.

 This was the first time, Huang Dewei realised what he was doing? The first time, he realised that he caused Wang Lei agony and sufffering on purpose. He never behaved like this ever before and he was even shocked at himself. He tighten his arms around Wang Lei who was struggling in pain as he realised that the fact Wang Lei does not trust him caused this reaction from him. He was not some kind of psycho who loved causing pain to others, but he still had no idea what he was doing. He was losing his mind and he was suddenly scared of himself. He felt his love for Wang Lei was turning into obsession and he was fearful of himself. He was beyond speechless as he looked down at Wang Lei in his arms breathing heavily in pain. His head was buried in Huang Dewei's chest. He moved and got hold of his face gently and made him lookup