Chapter 94 | Buried Truth

It was not hidden from them that Wang Lei had not even once been to Xin Ying's room since her miscarriage or more like since Huang Dewei became his concubine. He was always in Huang Dewei's room and the whole palace knew that. He does not even sleep in his own room much now. He always found in Huang Dewei's room and that was making Li Qiang vexed and Wang Wei annoyed as well. He was fulfilling his sexual needs with Huang Dewei and was neglecting everyone else. As much as everyone thought that being with Huang Dewei was just a phase for Wang Lei, Wang Lei was proving them wrong. Nobody can deny that Huang Dewei was an extremely beautiful magnificent man...if the chance was given, even Wang Wei and Li Qiang would love to sleep with him...he was such a beauty, but he was still a male. A useless male without a talent for giving birth.

'My daughter is your wife and Emperess of the Wang Dynasty and I believe if you can't be a good lover to her then at least be a good husband.' Li Qiang said as he reminded him or more as guilt tripped him but Wang Lei had enough of them.

'Well, she can move on from me if she wanted to.' Wang Lei said in the same calm while everyone else present in the room was left shocked. Xin Ying was astonished because she does not expect anything like this from his mouth either while he seem very composed.

'Have you lost your mind? Why would she do that?' Li Qiang screamed as he does not like his suggestion. He was talking about divorce which first thing never happened before in Wang Dynasty. Does not matter how worse a condition you are in Emperess is not allowed to get a divorce. That was also the reason why Wang Lei's mother could never leave Wang Wei. Personally, Wang Lei hated that rule and Xin Ying was also little hurt because she never think of leaving him or getting divorced from him. He does not love her but she gets everything which she can never get from somewhere else. The only thing she needed and wanted at this moment was Wang Lei's child and then her life will be set filled with power and money.

'You are right, she won't find someone more powerful than me otherwise she would have already left.' Wang Lei said sharply attacking all of them, especially Xin Ying who left Huang Dewei because he was poor. She bites down on her lips with gut-wrenching pain.

'That's absurd, I will not hear anything like this regarding my daughter.' Li Qiang screamed vexed as he glared towards Wang Lei who was careless about him.

'Don't talk shit and do something...She is supposed to give birth to your child and she can't do it all alone.' Wang Wei said as he tries to lecture him and Wang Lei looked at his father as he said his next words very carefully.

'I am not interested in having any children at this moment.'

'You have really lost your mind?' Wang Wei screamed baffled and stunned. He had no idea what was going on in his son's head at this moment.

'Why are you are doing this? She just had a miscarriage and you are treating your wife like this.' Li Qiang said disappointed as he tried to remind him and tried to make him feel guilty about the miscarriage and the condition of his poor wife only if he knew it was all fake. Wang Lei looked towards Xin Ying tauntingly and she embarrassed looked down.

'Are you doing all this for him?' Wang Wei asked as he hinted towards Huang Dewei but Wang Lei said nothing because he also had enough of these people blaming everything on Huang Dewei.

'It is my fault. My daughter wanted to marry someone else yet I asked her to choose you. Maybe I should have listened to her.' Li Qiang said regretfully as tried to make Wang Lei reminded how big a favour he has done to him while Wang Lei angrily sighed. Li Qiang never had the intention of making Xin Ying marry Huang Dewei. He does not even know that it was Huang Dewei she was interested in before marrying Wang Lei neither he ever would had let his daughter marry some low level person.