PUNISHMENT

So let's begin with this part

MAHIR returned from his work and was shocked to see what was going on in the house....
Pushpa ji was sitting on the couch with arms crossed over her chest and  staring the trio in anger... While Bela was standing beside Pushpa ji with extreme anger on her face.. She was trying hard to control her anger by closing her fists tightly.. But with every passing second her anger was just increasing... While the sisters were standing in front of them with their heads bowed as they did not had the courage to face those anger - filled eyes... HM was standing in the middle with santu on her right and karishma on her left... They were holding each other's hands in fear...

In short there was pin drop silence, which was making even MAHIR scared...

MS - (in mind) lagta h aaj in teeno k saath meri bhi class lagegi... Maine aaj tak bela ko itna gusse mai nhi dekha jitna wo aaj h...Aisa lag raha bhookhi sherni khadi h saamne... Pakka kuch bada kaand kiya h in teeno ne...
Krishna ji 🙏 please bacha lena iss  devi k bhaukal se mujhe bhi... Aur in ko teeno bhi...

He fake coughed slowly to grab everyone's attention... But everyone ignored.. He kept his laptop bag on the chair and went and stood beside Bela.. Who was still glaring the sisters

MAHIR cleared his throat a little and asked bela in a whispering tone - kuch hua h kya? 😅

But instead of an answer he got a glare... So he decided to shut his mouth and observe the show..

BM - (shouts) Ab kuch bologi bhi ya aise hi khade rehna h raat bhar... 😡

Everyone except Pushpa ji flinched   on this sudden reaction of bela..

HM gathered all her courage and decided to speak up...

HM - (shivering voice) s....so....so...sorry didi

And......thuddddddddd...😣
BM gave two tight slaps to HM

KM AND SM- (murmured) Hasu/ Di🥺

The slap was so hard that her cheek instantly became red with finger print marks clearly visible... Tears brimmed her eyes but she controlled herself... Trying to hide her pain for the sake of her sisters

BM - Bas..ek shabd sikh liya h teeno ne.. SORRY.. 😡😡Jab man chaha chipka do... Didi toh pagal h na.. Jo har galti k badle ek sorry accept karegi aur maaf kar degi... 😡
Aur kya... Kya lagta h tum teeno ko ki sorry se sab thik ho jayega...tumhari galti kam ho jayegi.. Say sorry when you actually mean it... 😡

Aur tum...😡 Comes in front of KM and also gives one tight slap... 😶

BM - Bahut zyada gussa aata h na Tumko.. 😡Nhi mtlb aaj bata hi do tum mere ko ki college karne kya jaati ho... Kitni baar... samjhaya h ki karu.. shanti se kaam kiya karo... But nhi.. 😡Sirf haath per chalwa lo madam Se.... Tum ek kaam karo padhai likhai chod do....aur jaake na sadak pe gundagardi karo.. 😡Nhi.. Mtlb... Jab college jaake bhi tumhe yahi sab karna h toh college ka kya fayda... Why to waste the money and time..

Upar se kya dialogue diya tha
tumne🤔... Ha.. 😡😡"action picture bani thi tumhare upar college mai.." 
Abhi asli action picture na Tumko hum dikhayenge.. Pehle choti ki toh khabar le le.. 😡

Now she came in front of santu and also her one tight slap...

BM - Sabse zyada agar kisi ne mujhe nirash kiya h na santu toh wo tum ho.. 😡In dono ka toh mujhe phir bhi pata rehta h ki yeh dono kuch na kuch karte rehte h but tum... 😡Tum kabse jhoot bolne lag gayi.. Wo bhi itna bada jhoot... Tum toh chota sa bhi jhoot bolti ho toh tumhara pet dard hone lagta h na.. Toh is baar nhi hua... Jawab do... 😡(shouted the last line)