VILA AND KAREENA

Bonus part...

So let's begin,

PJ and were excited and very happy after getting the news of dev and sonakshi's arrival.. For mahir his best friend was coming after a very long time.. He had taken a leave from the office for few days to enjoy with his best friend... While bela and Pushpa ji were also on their leave.. For which bela applied unwillingly on the instructions of Pushpa ji.. As she couldn't deny.. Pj was busy preparing some of their favorite dishes and doing some arrangements before their arrival..Haseena, karu and santu were little confused but also happy as they were going to meet sonakshi for the first time as grown up teenagers.. Last when they met her... They were kids.. And don't remember much about them.. And with Dev it was their first meeting.. So they were equally excited.. And helping their mother with the work..

Among all this.. Only one person was silent.. Tensed.. scared.. And nervous.. Sonakshi has always been bela's biggest fear since childhood.. Due to her strict and serious nature... Pushpa ji was noticing this sudden change of behavior in bela and chuckling inwardly.. As she knew how scared bela was of her
"sona didi's" anger.. While hm, km and sm were little surprised by this change.. As they have never seen their sister so distressed in any situation..
But today was different for her... Usually she is busy helping her mother with the household chores.. But today she was just sitting silently engrossed in her files..

Hm - (to km) karuu.. Didi ko dekho kitna tensed lag rahi h.. Aaj se pehle unhe itna dara hua, pareshaan aur chup kabhi nhi dekha.. Kya lagta h.. Kya reason h unke Iss changed behaviour k peeche..

Km - (to hm) humko aisa lagta h.. Didi.. Sonakshi didi aur dev jiju k aane wali baat se pareshan h warna kal tak toh ekdum thik thi.. Sabse baat kar rahi thi.. Hume daant rahi thi..🤔 Pakka wahi baat h..

Hm - ha shayad tum sahi Keh rahi ho..
Lekin wo itni pareshan h kyu.. Didi aur jiju toh Humse milne aa rahe h.. Wo bhi kuch dino k liye.. 🤔🤔

Km - ab wo toh humko pata nhi.. Hum dono toh khud sona didi se kitne time baad mil rahe h.. Thik se jaante tak nhi unko..

Hm - hmm... Pata lagana padega.. 🧐

Like this.. All were busy in thier respective work.. And the day passed like this..

At 5pm.....

Sonakshi and Dev arrived.. Pushpa ji was welcoming the couple cheerfully with all love.. While hm.. Km and santu were also greeting sonakshi and Dev with all respect.. While bela was just standing observing everything quietly.. She wanted to engulf her didi in a tight hug.. Though she was all tensed and scared since yesterday after the news... Seeing her didi in front of her eyes.. After such a long time.. She couldn't control.. But she was trying to hide her emotions in front of her sisters...At last sonakshi's eyes fell on bela.. She understood her emotions.. And went to her.. While others were all busy in
chit - chatting...

Sonakshi Bose(Sb) -(crossing her arms to her chest and in a teasing tone) kya hua bela.. Tum khush nhi lag rahi h.. Mujhe toh laga tha.. Itne saalon baad meri aane ki khabar sunke tum sabse zyada excited hogi.. Par tumhare toh chehre ki hawaiyan udi hui h.. Everything alright? 🙂

Bm - 😨😨ha.. Ha di.. Didi.. Wo.. Sab.. Sab thik h.. Aap.. Aap bataiye na.. kaisi h aap🥺(moist eyes and quavering tone)

Sonakshi couldn't control herself now.. She pulled bela into a tight hug.. Bela closed her eyes and took a deep breath to control her emotions.. But unknown to her.. Few tear drops rolled down from the corner of her eyes... For few minutes they were in that position.. Bela trying to soak all the love.. Warmth nd affection for which she was longing.. Sonakshi was also trying to feel the emotions and pain of her sister.. While others were just adoring them.. Hm nd km were first startled seeing this side of their didi.. But then they also understood her feelings.. After this beautiful reunion... All were sitting in the living area... Enjoying their evening tea.. Nd reminiscing old memories.. Talking about their daily lives and etc.. Mahir nd dev were enjoying among themselves.. While pj nd sonakshi were talking.. Hm... Km nd santu were enjoying their talks..
Bela was still sitting silently.. With a weak smile on her face... Sonakshi was noticing everything but decided to stay quiet at that moment.. Like this the evening also passed and it was dinner time...