MATHS TEACHER

So let's begin,

Next day..
Morning 9am,
St. Xavier College..

Bela was standing outside the entrance of the college... admiring it and reminiscing her good old days.. A wide smile crept on her face and with baby steps.. She entered the college.. Cherishing each and every remembrance of her beautiful and struggling past.. The place where she met the most important person of her life after her parents and sisters...
She was slowly walking down the memory lane.. Smiling and adoring each and everything she has missed since the past years.. And every possible place where she could live her past again.. She was very happy and trying her best to live each and every moment of her special day.. when suddenly she heard some commotion in the college garden.. She went closer towards the sound and found.. Many boys and girls were gathered there and were constantly whistling and shouting.. More students were joining them.. As a major fight sequence was going to begun.. In the centre of the garden.. Few boys and our bhokal queen "karu" were standing.. While the boys in their over confidence was smiling and making fun of girls.. Our karu was also no less and all ready to show them their that what actually girls power mean.. And what was karishma's bhokal.. Whole college was excited for this fight.. Most of the students were cheering for karu..
Bela somehow managed to reach the front of the crowd to see what exactly was going on.. The fight already began and here karu was beating the boys black and blue.. Bela reached the front with lot of struggle and was shocked to see the sight in front of her.. She couldn't believe her eyes for once.. She was just standing in that shocking position for few seconds and then came back to reality.. Her shock turned into anger by seeing karu doing all this.. She was continuously beating the boys..

KM - (warning them) 😡😡ama aaj k baad agar kisi bhi ladki ko college mai pareshan karte hue dikhe ya cheda na toh maiya kasam bata rahe h wo haal karenge na muh se ekoi baat niklegi.. Ladkiyan toh bohot si dekhi.. Par tum jaisi na dekhi.. Kaa samjhe.. Kaa samjha h tum logo ne.. Ladkiyan kuch kar nhi sakti ha.. (holding the collar of one boy and kicking the other) ama yeh saari ladkiyan kuch bolti nhi iska mtlb heh nhi h wo kuch kar nhi sakti.. Yeh unki sharafat h jo tum jaise churan aur topa log se wo baat karti h.. Warna tum logo ko toh ulta latka k wo maar lagana chahiye ki saari herogiri aur gundagardi bhool jaoge..😡 Aur agar agli baad koi bhi aisi waisi harkat karne se pehle karishma ko aur humare bhokal ko yaad kar lena.. Warna hum toh h hi.. 😡😡

(guys plz don't get offended by the dialogue.. Actually in my story.. Karishma not an officer but college girl that's why I changed the dialogue a little.. Sorry if u get offended by this..)

After full coating and last warning.. she left them when she was satisfied by the amount of beating done.. She was fuming in anger as the boys.. Tried to tease some girls and made fun of them.. Also they were ragging group of four boys..who used to harass the freshers and juniors of the college.. But no one could ever dare to complaint the Principal against them and also no action was taken against them which made karu even more furious and she couldn't tolerate all this...

The boys(kneeling down in front of her and holding ears)

B1 - 😨😨 hume maaf kardo karishma.. Aaj k baad hum kabhi kisi bhi ladki ka mazak nhi udayenge...

B2 - 😨😨ha ha.. Karishma.. Kabhi kisi bhi ladki ko nhi chedenge.. Galti ho gayi.. Maaf kardo.. Ahh.. 😖Itna maara h ki ab kisi bhi ladki ki taraf aankh utha k nhi dekhunga..

B3 - ha ha.. 😨😨Kabhi kisi ko bhi pareshaan nhi karenge.. College k saare ladke aur ladkiyan humare bhai behen jaise honge.. Chod do hume..

B4 -(to his other friends) Arey tumlog kya ek ladki se darr gaye ha.. 😡 Utho sab.. Sharam aati h ek ladki se maafi ki bheekh maang rahe ho.. Ladki h wo.. Kya kar legi.. Arey heh college humara h.. Iss college k trustee ka beta hu mai.. Aise hi kisi ladki se nhi darta.. Mai nahi jhukunga aur na hi maafi maanguga.. Samjhi