BELA MA'AM

So let's begin,

Next day,
Morning 7am....

Due to haseena's health and santu's exam.. Bela applied for a one month leave from her duty.. Which luckily got sanctioned.. Santu bechari was sad and scared at the same time.. She was cursing the department for sanctioning her leave.. Haseena was also not too happy because she knew that now.. Till she completely recovers.. She has to follow all orders of bela.. And if she dared to throw any tantrums.. Then bela won't leave her.. Pushpa ji was also satisfied now.. Because she knew that bela would handle everything.. But karishma was least affected due to all this.. Her exams were beginning from today.. So she was all silent and serious.. And after yesterday night's furious outburst she was in no mood to talk to anyone.. Whoever tried talking to her.. She was only passing glares...
Haseena was also feeling guilty due to all this.. Karu left for her exam without talking to anyone.. Which made hm even more gloomy.. Bela went to her room with breakfast.. And saw haseena all dull and gloomy.. A tear drop rolled from the corner of her eyes.. She was unable to see this condition of her sisters.. She went and sat beside her.. And sweetly caressing her hairs called her..

BM - Hasuu..

Haseena looked towards bela with teary eyes.. And hugged her immediately by her waist.. She was crying and sniffing in her lap.. Bela understood her condition.. And was rubbing her back and caressing her hairs to calm her..

BM - Hasu😟bachhe kya hua.. Ro kyu rahi ho.. Dekho idhar dekho.. Batao kya hua.. Shh.. Rona band karo.. Batao didi ko kya hua..

HM - (sniffing) Karu abhi bhi naraz h didi..😭 Dekhiye na mere se bina baat kiye chali gayi.. Koi Mere se baat nhi kar raha.. Aap bhi nhi.. Sab gande h..
Jao mujhe kisi se baat nhi karni..

Saying this she got up from her lap and sat with a grumpy baby face with her hands folded to chest.. Bela was smiling and chuckling inwardly seeing this kiddish behavior of her sister.. She was smiling continuously.. Haseena saw this with the corner of her eyes and asked..

HM - aap hass kyu rahe ho😒😒

BM - 🤭🤭kuch nhi.. Kuch nhi.. Sorry..

HM - 😫😫Aap bohot gande ho.. Yaha aapki choti behen ro rahi h.. Aur aap hass rahe ho.. 😫😢

BM - 🤭🤭acha acha.. Sorry... Ab nhi hasungi ok.. 😁 Chalo breakfast kar lo.. 😁

HM - 😒😒Kya h?

BM - Upma😁

HM - Chiii🤢🤢upma.. Mujhe nhi khana.. 😤Mujhe tasty aloo paratha khana h..😋😋 Jaiye wo bana k laiye..

(Me - dekho.. Galat sense mai mat lena.. 😅Actually mujhe bhi upma bilkul nhi pasand.. I also hate upma and aloo paratha is my favourite is liye add kiya..Hehe😬😬 ab meri baketi ho gayi.. Let's continue)

BM - 🙄🙄yahi khana padega.. No paratha.. Tabiyat thik nhi h aur paratha khana h madam ko.. Vish ne zyada oily nd spicy food khane mana kiya h.. Toh chup chap bina kisi nakhre k khao.. 😤

HM - 😫😫Nhi khana😠mujhe paratha chahiye bas.. Paratha.. Paratha.. Paratha..

BM - (sternly) hasu🙄😤chup chap khao.. No paratha.. Samaj mai nhi aata ek baar mai.. Pyaar Se baat kar rahi hu.. Iska mtlb yeh nhi.. Tum nakhre karogi.. Jab tak puri tarah thik nhi ho jati no oily food 😤

HM - (fake crying) Aaa.. 😭Mujhe nhi khana..

BM - 🙄🙄ho gaya drama.. Ab khao..

She forwarded the bowl of upma to her.. But hm being stubborn turned her face away angrily like small kids..
Bela rolled her eyes at these tantrums of haseena.. She got up and went from there.. Hm sighed a relief thinking that she escaped upma and was smiling mischievously.. But her happiness was of few seconds only.. Bela returned.. And again started forcing haseena for the food.. At last she took out a chocolate and kept it in front of hm..