LOVE AND CARE

I am extremely sorry guys... I know I took a very long break... But it was due to my health.. But now I am recovering and will make sure that I update regularly.... So guys let's begin

BEHIR'S ROOM

Bela was standing in the balcony enjoying the night breeze, staring at the moon and thinking something when Mahir entered the room and saw her... Bela was so lost in her thoughts that she couldn't feel his presence... Mahir backhugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist... Due to this sudden moment she came out of her thoughts and started smiling while looking down after feeling his presence...
Like this 👇

(guys this is just a reference pic

(guys this is just a reference pic... I gave this so that you can imagine well... Please tell me whether I should give such pics or not)

They were in that position for few seconds, with closed eyes, feeling each other when bela spoke..

BM - Mahir ji..

MS - Hmm...

BM - I am sorry...

Hearing this mahir instantly straightened himself and turned bela towards him by holding her shoulder, while Bela was looking down and tears were flowing from her eyes...

MS - (tensed) kya hua Bela.. Aur sorry kyu bol rahi ho... Are you okay

While Bela was still looking down and crying..

MS - Bela kya hua.. (he noticed her crying) Bela tum ro rahi ho... Bela dekho meri taraf dekho.. Look at me bela

Bela looked towards him and hugged him tightly, while he was consoling her... After a few minutes when Bela had calm down they broke the hug... Mahir cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb and made her sit on the bed, sat beside her and held her hands...

MS - ab bolo kya hua... Tumne sorry kyu bola.. Aur ro kyu rahi thi.. Bela you know I can't tolerate your tears..

BM - sorry is liye bola kyuki mujhe Iss tarah sabke saamne aapke upar chillana nhi chahiye tha.. Aur aaj sirf aap se hi nhi... maine ammi se bhi uche awaz mai baat ki.. 😔

MS - Agar tum sach mai is baat k liye sorry bol rahi ho na.. Then you don't have to.. Bela.. I know tum uss time gusse mai thi.. I can understand.. Tumne jaan bhujkar nhi kiya...aur waise bhi galti meri thi.. Mujhe beech mai nhi bolna chahiye tha... Par kya karu.. Tum toh jaanti ho ki mai Hasu, karu aur santu ko lekar thoda zyada protective hu.. Unhe takleef mai nhi dekh sakta mai.. Is liye shayad har baar unki galti hone k baad bhi unhe protect karta hoon... Aur rahi baat amma ki.. Toh don't worry wo bhi Iss baat ko bahut acche se  samajhti h.. Is liye unhone bhi kuch nhi kaha..
Waise i know ki baat kuch aur hai... Tum is baat pe nhi ro rahi thi.. Toh ab batao ki baat kya h

BM - Mahir ji.. Mujhe aisa lagta h ki.. (she stopped in between)

MS - Ki.. Kya Bela bolo...

BM - That... That I have failed as a sister 😢