CARING FOR BEHIR

So let's begin,

Sonakshi entered bela's room.. Only to find her sitting on the bed.. Deeply lost in her thoughts.. Thinking something... Sonakshi shook her head in disbelief.. And closing the door behind.. She came near bela.. But she was so lost in her thoughts... That she didn't felt sonakshi's presence...She called her sternly.. To bring her back from her thoughts..

Sb - chutki..

Hearing the voice.. Bela looked up only to find sonakshi standing and glaring her.. Since she was in no mood to talk to anyone.. She turned her face away.. Sonakshi understood her feelings.. And she knew.. It was not going to be easy.. She sat in front of her and forwarded the dinner plate towards her... Gesturing her to eat.. Bela once looked towards the plate and sonakshi with her side eyes... And again turned her face away.. And said with a frown...

Bm - mujhe nhi khana.. Bhookh nhi hai.. Aap kha lijiye..

Sonakshi knew how stubborn her little sister can be sometimes.. Seeing this kiddish behavior of her all grown up chutki .. She was laughing inwardly but maintaining a serious look on her face... She again strictly ordered  bela to have her dinner...

Sb - chutki... Have it right now..

Bela was irritated.. She sat up straight said annoyingly....

Bm - kya hai.. Bola na maine.. Nahi khana hai mujhe.. Jaiye na yaha se.. Ek din dinner nhi karungi toh marr nhi jaungi.. Jaiye please... Nhi khana mujhe.. Leave me alone..

Bela answered irritatedly and again turned her face away with a grumpy face... Sonakshi rolled her eyes seeing these tantrums of her.. And forwarded a morsel from the plate towards her... Bela was about to utter something.. But seeing sonakshi's deathly glares.. She gulped in fear.. And quietly started eating her food.. Like a good girl..

Bm - (in mind) Baapre.. Didi bohot gusse mai hai.. Chup rehne mai hi bhalai hai bela.. Bhul mat tu room mai hai wo bhi akele.. Yaha tujhe bachane wala koi nhi hai.. Agar aur ek bhi nakhre dikhaye na.. Toh didi ka aisa bhokal dekhne milega ki tu apna bhokal bhul jayegi.. Waise bhi bahar jo tune itne bade bade dialogues maare hai na.. Uske baad bhi tu abhi tak safe hai.. That's didi's patience.. Warna abhi tak toh tu chalne layak nhi bachi hoti.. Unka patience level test mat kar..

While bela was thinking all this.. Sonakshi was feeding her silently with a very serious expression on her face... Finally after feeding the last morsel.. She spoke... Without making a eye contact..

Sb - Thank God.. Atleast tumhe yeh baat samajh mai toh aayi..

Bela's eyes widened upon hearing this.. Gulping her last bite.. She enquired hesitantly..

Bm - aa..aapko..kaise pata chala..

Sonakshi gave a dangerous smile..🙂 And tapping her cheeks said..

Sb - bhulo mat.. I am your sister.. I know everything..

Saying this.. Sonakshi got up from the bed.. And keeping the plate on the side table.. Was pouring water from the jug in a glass for bela to drink it.. Her back was facing her... While bela was sitting with a grumpy face.. Talking to herself...

Bm - (in a low voice) aap behen ho.. Yahi toh zindagi ka sabse bada dukh hai.. Dard Hai.. Is liye zindagi se dukh khatam nhi hota... Jab dekho tab khali apni billi jaisi aakhon se ghoorte rehte ho... Pyaar Se baat karna toh jaisa seekha hi nhi hai.. Haath hai ki loha (iron) God knows.. Itna jor ka maara hai ki abhi tak dukh raha hai.. Hasu aur karu ko lagta hai.. Mai jor se maarti hu.. Kisi din inke haath ka thappad pada na.. Becharo ko hospital mai admit na karna pad jaye.. Kya khake paida kiya tha inko.. Puchna padega badi ammi se.. Doctor ne vitamins aur iron khane bola hoga.. Par unhone galti se iron zyada kha liya lagta hai.. Tab jaake yeh paida hui hai.. Inke patients toh inko dekh kar hi bhaag jaate honge.. Dawai se zyada toh lecture deti hongi yeh apne patients ko.. And seriously.. Hats off to Dev jiju.. Jhelte kaise hai iss khadoos ko.. Aisa kya dikh gaya jiju ko inme.. (cut in by sonakshi)