Fifty-four; Perrie

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jade giggled as we laid on the couch. Our legs were tangled up as we laughed and talked. We'd been in the same position for an hour, after eating the takeout Chinese food I'd ordered since I gotten too lazy to make us dinner.

"Because you're beautiful," I replied easily.

"Okay, Augustus Waters," she chuckled, holding my face gently and kissing my cheek. Her lips were soft as they touched my cheek. My stomach did somersaults, craving more touch than this. Although I know I had gotten lucky earlier, I was aroused so easily at the sight of her. It's what she did to me.

I let out a burp before covering my mouth and laughing. "Oh, shit!" I yelled.

"That was cute," Jade said. "Gross, but cute."

"I still wonder what you see in me," I said, staring at her in the dim light the TV provided. Every light was out except for a few scented candles and the flickering television light.

She sighed, her head on my chest. "I have no clue. But I'll find out one day an get back to you."

I nodded slowly, sticking out my bottom lip. "Sounds like a plan."

"Jade," I pouted. "You're a blanket hog."

"Can't help it, my little body needs warmth," she complained.

I laughed and smiled at her. "I'm so thankful for you, you know that."

"Of course I do." She rolled her eyes with a cocky smirk. "The feeling is mutual."

She played with my hair like a little kid. "Oh, Jade," I sighed, "when will we come out of the closet we are trapped in?"

A small chuckle came from her small body. "Ah, some day, Edwards."

I locked eyes with her. "No, Jade, I actually think we should come out," I said, feeling a bit bolder.

She sat up and tilted her head to the side absentmindedly. "Really?"

"Of course," I protested. "It'll be great."

"We have that meet and greet scheduled," Jade said with ease. "Perfect opportunity, yeah?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. "Sure. Sounds good."

"Shall we run this by Stacy?" Jade asked.

We stared at each other for a minute before bursting into laughter, shaking our heads and muttering, "Nah."

One month later:

The day of the meet and greet came. My heart was pounding to the point where I assumed I was going to have a hole where it was supposed to be by the end of the day. I dressed in a casual-cute high low skirt and a sleeveless, cropped top. My hair was curled outward and my lips wore a splashing red color. After finishing my basic makeup routine and adding false lashes for a dramatic eye look, I went to find Jade in the apartment somewhere.

"Jade?" I called out.

"Is it alright?"

From behind me, I heard Jade's small voice sound. I spun to see her sunkissed body in a knee length teal dress with a stunning belt. She wore white open toed heels with bows on the back, and her hair was in light waves. She had on a baby pink lipstick and winged eyeliner that made her beautiful brown eyes just sparkle in the right light. This was who I had fallen in love with, who had fallen in love with me.

"More than alright," I breathed, coming closer and resting my hand on her back, "but perfect. Flawless. Amazing. Perfect. Wow."

"You're making me blush, quit it," Jade insisted. She covered her eyes in resemblance to the monkey emoji and giggled into her hands.

"You, are simply the cutest." I kissed her cheek.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she murmered, "That spot is taken by you, angel. I'm okay with a close second."

I rolled my head back in laughter. "Take my compliments!"

"Neverrrr!" Jade growled playfully.

I sighed, pulling away to look her in the eye. "Aren't you nervous?"

"Dammit, thought I could hide it," Jade swore, snapping her fingers mockingly.

I wrinkled my nose and laughed. "Nice try though," I added.

Jade laughed, then leaned into me and sighed deeply. "I mean. We're coming out. We can be nervous. This is okay. This is normal, right? This... This is good."

"Look at me," I said, taking her chin in my hand. I led her eyes to mine and said, "We're going to be okay. We can do this. No matter what, I will still love you. No matter what, you will always be my everything. You are my little always."

"And you, mine, Pez. You're my little always," Jade said back with a smile on her face.

"Oooh! I got us something!" I rushed to my bedroom, grabbing the bags I'd brought home the day before. I took out two small, black boxes; one had a white bow and one had a black. I handed her the one with the white bow.

I smirked. "Open up."

I watched her face light up as she pulled out the silver chained necklace. The charm on it was shaped like a heart, and it read, "To the Moon and Back."

Mine was the same. On the backs, our initials were inscribed on it.

"This," I said, putting hers between two fingers of one hand and mine between two fingers on the other, "will be our little always."

"Our little always," she whispered, nodding and staring into my eyes. "I like it. And I love you."

I felt a tear prick at the corner of my eyes as I squeaked, "I love you."

"Let's do this." Lacing her fingers in mine, Jade gathered Jesy and Leigh. We got into the limo (driven by the one and only Charlie) and began on the ride towards Jade and I's freedom.

THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO EMO. Hello all! Sorry for not updating, but this story is coming to a close. *cries* I've had the best time writing this and getting your feedback. I love you all! I'll save my sappy speech for the actual end but here's an update, I lava you!

- Alyssaaaaa o(〃^▽^〃)o