Thirty-Three; Jade

I can't say I remembered it all too clearly.

Perrie and me were having a normal conversation. Well, as normal as talking to your ex that you're still madly in love with in a weird, twisted way could be.

Anyway, we were talking when I just blacked out. I don't remember if I did anything to cause it or not, but obviously it did something.

Between all of this, I was swimming between consciousness and unconsciousness. One minute Perrie was rushing out, the next minute Dr. Hastings-- er, Sam-- was hovering over me.

The whole process was confusing in my current state, watching the blur of movement and the world, me being absolutely useless. I wondered if pictures on the wall were like this. It's stupid, I know, but what if pictures on the wall were once moving, like us, and now they just sat and watched us move around and make mistakes. I thought about that theory. I don't know if it was my natural stupidity or the drowsy state I was in that made me all, ya know, woooo. Either way, I made a mental note to talk about this with the girls later.

The girls. I realized that, because of me, we've pushed everything out of the way. The release of the Competition video, our meet and greets, CD signings... I hated the fact that I'd been the cause of all this.

After another session of unconsciousness, I continued my thought. I'd make it up to the fans, to the girls, to everyone. Once I got out of this hell-and-a-half, I'd make a big show of saying sorry for being stupid and unconscious and shit.

~~~

I woke up what I assumed was a few hours later. There was a little nurse standing by me, putting some pills on the little table. She was startled when I sat up and said, "Hello."

"Jade!" She frantically smiled and ran her hands through her hair. "You're okay! They didn't know--well, they weren't sure--and they were--and it was..."

She couldn't finish any of her sentences as she raced out. I raised an eyebrow and sighed, letting myself relax. I felt good, better than I have in a while. I resisted the urge to get up and walk out, considering the fact that I was hooked up to a few different things.

Sam walked in, his eyes glimmering at the sight of me sitting up straight. "Jade, how do you feel?" he asked, grinning.

"Great. Fantastic. Really, really good," I said, nodding the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Good enough to get out of here?" Sam questioned, looking at me with a smirk. I nodded and he said, "Well, if I give you a little check up and make sure it's okay with everyone, I can let you out."

"Everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah. The whole office is concerned about you, not to mention those girls of Little Mix."

I laughed, then felt a few warm tears trickle down my face. "I wish they were here. I miss 'em an awful lot," I confessed.

Then, three girls that I loved with my whole heart came in, whooping and yelling and cheering.

"Jesy! Perrie! Leigh!" I cried, smiling as Sam unhooked me from three different machines.

"Who let you three back here?" Sam said with a smile, showing that he wasn't mad about it.

"That nice lady at the front desk," my blonde love told him, her face glowing. "Hi Jade!" she added, her eyes bright and happy.

I waved eagerly. "Hi Perrie!"

Jesy was jumping up and down, doing some weird little jig. "Jade's getting out, Jade's getting out," she chanted, whooping and slapping Leigh's arse.

"Ouch!" Leigh yelped. "What the hell!"

We all cackled and Sam got uncomfortable at our strange behavior. We hadn't seen each other in what felt like years.

"What day is it?" I asked, suddenly conscious of how many days I'd been out.

"August 17th," Leigh Anne replied, smiling. "We've rescheduled every meet and greet and release date just for you."

I sighed. "That's the thing. I hate how I started all this trouble. And Jesy had vacation this week-"

"Which I'd gladly give up to get you back," Jesy said. She looked at me the way a proud mom looks at her spelling-bee-winning daughter. I loved Jesy so much, and I was so thankful.

"That's nice," Sam said softly. "Can I finish her check up so I can give her to you?"

They all laughed. "We'll be in the hallway," Perrie said sweetly before blowing a small kiss to me and leaving. Jesy and Leigh followed, Jesy still pumping her hands in her air and dancing.

Sam laughed. "Good people," he noted.

"They really are," I said, the truthfulness in my voice obvious.

"I can tell. They care about you a whole lot."

I nodded. "And I care about them even more."

He nodded along with me. "It's important to have people like them with you, because you never know when something can just break, out of no where."

~~~

So, Sam checked me out of the hospital and they let me go home. As I walked into the house with Jesy, Leigh and Perrie, I inhaled the familiar scent of our perfumes. Was it weird that I could tell who was who by nose? We all liked different perfumes, and that's how I recognized the girls with my nose.

"I missed this!" I cried, throwing myself onto my bed.

Jesy jumped on with me, ruffling my hair. "We missed ya, kid," she said with a huge smile.

Perrie walked over. "C'mon guys, let's celebrate with a movie!"

I laughed. "MOVIE NIGHT!" I screamed. Everyone screamed with me and I waited for the doorbell to ring with a complaint behind it. Sure enough, ten minutes of screaming later, the doorbell  rang and someone complained. We set up on the couch, cuddling together.

I got up to go change. I went to my room and took out a blue sweater and yoga pants. It was chilly at night, I don't know why. I hurried to change before during between Perrie and Leigh Anne. Jesy put in the movie 'The Lion King,' knowing my love for Disney movies.

Halfway through the movie, Jesy passed out on the couch and Leigh got up to go to bed. It was just me and Perrie.

Perrie kept singing 'Circle of Life' and I didn't complain because I always preferred Perrie's voice over mine. Finally, she stopped and looked me straight in the eye.

"I know you don't want me to, but I love you."

I sighed, then stole a line from The Fault In Our Stars. "I'm a grenade, Perrie Louise."

She smiled momentarily before speaking. "It would be an honor to have my heart broken by you."

I never thought I'd be sitting on my couch with Perrie next to me, having this moment that meant more to either of us than we'd ever admit.

Because it was in that moment I knew I was in love.

I also realized in that moment that I had dug a hole too deep to get out of.

Hey guys! Hope this was a good update and I personally like this chapter because I like to think me and Jade think alike¿? Anyway, comment ur thoughts and vote! Pls and ty (-: love you all so so so much!

~Alyssa “ψ(`∇´)ψ