Eleven; Perrie

Well. I kissed Jade.

She looked at me.

"Perrie, you love me?" she asked.

"Of course. Do you love me?"

She blushed and looked down. "Yeah.." She smiled.

"Jade, I--"

"Kiss me." Jade wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my lips, spreading all the words we've wanted to say forever into our kiss.

And we stayed that way, her arms around my waist and my hands rested on her hips. For this moment, everything was perfect.

Then there was a knock on the front door.

Our lips parted, and at the same time, we said, "I'll get it."

We tilted our heads back and laughed. I took her hand in mine and led her to the door. I peeped through the peep hole.

Jesy.

I opened the door and flung my arms around her neck.

"I LOVE YOU, JES!" I cried.

"Why?" Jesy asked, laughing and tightly hugging my torso.

Jade held my hand and lifted them both up. "Probably this."

"You guys are--I mean, you're--ARE YOU GUYS DATING?"

"Uh, well..." I said, unsure of what Jade felt.

"Yeah," Jade bursted out. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Perrie. This is everything we ever wanted and neither of us knew it. Let's just go with it." She grinned again.

I hesitated. Why take our chances? If Management finds out, we're completely dead. But then again, Jade Thirlwall just asked me out.

"Okay. Let's do it." I smiled, bigger than I ever have before. I was truly happy, not fake happy, like how I felt with Zayn, or how it feels to be a reject.

I guess I'm not anymore, though.

I clutched her hand tightly. "I love you, Jade."

"And I love you, Perrie."

~~~~~

"She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comesssss," Jesy sang, running around the house.

I sat on the couch, Jade's head in my lap. She was laying down, all legs. We had changed into comfy clothes, so now I was wearing yoga pants and Jade's Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. Well, one of them.

Jade wore black sweatpants with a plaid crop top. She kept talking about what she wanted to do as a couple.

"And we can finally go do Disney Land!!" she shrieked, sitting upright.

"Jade."

"Yeah?" She knew what I was about to say.

"What about... Management?" I winced at the word.

She shrugged. "I dunno. Just enjoying dating the one person I've loved forever."

I sighed. "God, I love you."

"Love ya too, Perrie." She hugged me, and I remembered why I loved her.

So I'm at a party rn but I'm being antisocial so might update soon. Sweg. Love you all. Do the usual.

~~ Alyssa (・∀・)