Thirty-Nine; Jade

After we all got our smoothies, I raced outside to the limo and yelled, "I call being in the front!"

My girls laughed at me, the sun illuminating their perfect faces. Perrie stood out to me the most, of course. Her perfect cheekbones were highlighted with the golden rays of sunlight. Her lips, stained with purple lipstick, struck me with awe every time she moved them. The way her mouth looked when she repeatedly said my name, desperately trying to get my attention as I zoned out, or how her lips wrapped around the orange straw carefully, being especially careful not to get her lipstick on it, was mesmerizing to me. Her blonde-white hair that I loved so much was pulled back into a flawless messy ponytail, looking almost angelic with the sun shining through it. The way she walked made her hips sway slightly without her even realizing, making everyone (straight or not) stare when she walked by. All this while, as I stared at my beautiful girlfriend, she smiled at me and didn't even seem to care that I was in total creep mode and checking her out.

By the time I actually got into the limo, I'd downed half my smoothie. Strawberry banana was my favorite.

"So," Perrie said from next to me, "we have the rest of the day off. What time is it?"

Charlie checked his watch. "1:13, Ms. Edwards," he said, eyes back on the road.

"Call me Perrie, Charls," she teased, leaning forward so her face was next to his.

"It's not very formal," Charlie said cooly, not even flinching when Perrie clicked her tongue right by his ear.

"Pez, leave the poor guy alone," I told her with a laugh, pulling her back by her shoulder.

"Charlie's so done with our shit," Jesy said to Leigh with a laugh. Leigh laughed too, and Charlie just shook his head with the closest thing to a smile I'd ever seen.

Perrie sat down by me again. "Let's go to the beach."

Me and Jesy linked eyes before screeching, "LETS GO TO THE BEACH, EACH, LETS GO GET AWAY. THEY SAY, WHAT THEY GONNA SAY. HAVE A DRINK, CLINK, FOUND THE BUDLIGHT, BAD BITCHES LIKE ME ARE HARD TO GET BY!"

Me and Jes are hardcore Nicki fans.

Jesy sat there cackling like a hyena while Perrie rolled her eyes and Leigh-Anne took her headache pills. I laughed at Jesy's hysteria as Perrie requested Charlie to drive the beach. She's lucky I was half-listening.

"We need bikinis and towels. And I need my sun shades." I popped my head next to her's, which was next to Charlie's.

"Oh, yeah. Should we just stop by the shops and get new ones?" She asked me, looking so freaking cute while thinking.

"But I brought a really cute new one," I pouted, leaning my head onto her shoulder.

She pet my head while saying, "K, Charlie, we're gonna stop by our apartment and then we'll go to the beach."

"Ms. Edwards," Charlie said, "it's quite crowded. It's a beautiful day. Are you sure?"

"What could happen? Let's go," she said, smiling and turning to me.

She wanted us to be so big and public. If you've ever been in a relationship, you know how hard it is when you can't make that one person happy. I couldn't make Perrie happy. She wanted the one thing we couldn't have, just because it would risk something else we wanted.

At least, in our management's eyes.

I remembered Perrie's date, and my blood boiled. He didn't deserve her. That Zayn guy, he didn't even love her. Why did they have to pretend? It wasn't fair. I bet they didn't even look happy together.

As we got to our apartment, paps were outside waiting, of course. I heard lots of people yelling, then one woman shoved a microphone into my face.

"Jade! Jade!"

"Yes, yes!?" I teased with a charming smile.

"How do you feel about fellow bandmate Perrie Edwards dating Zayn Malik from One Direction?"

I sighed before smiling again. "Well, first of all, it's just Perrie. And just Zayn. They're normal people, too. And I totally support it. They're c...cute."

I wished I could wash my mouth out with bleach when I said that.

Perrie walked up and, being the protective girlfriend she is, she wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me towards her body. I felt my cheeks warm at her touch, lighting a wildfire in the dry grass of my heart.

"Perrie! How's Zayn?!"

"He's doin' good, I guess. Haven't seen him since, like, last week," she said with a shrug, never making eye contact. She hates the paps, I know that. We continued walking, people yelling the weirdest things at us.

We got inside and watched out the window as the paps emptied themselves out, thinking we were staying here.

Foolish.

I hurried to change into my new bikini. I'd bought it here in America, which is still strange to me. I pulled on the top, which was sea green with fringe from the end of the bikini top to the middle of my stomach. The bottoms were black with sea green fringe hanging off both sides and a sea green flower in the middle of the front. I put on a white dress cover-up, then slipped on black flip flops.

When I walked out, Perrie was sending a Snapchat, making her famous duck-face and tilting her head various ways before finally taking one.

I sighed and laughed, shaking my head. She looked gorgeous, as always. Black bikini with pink trim. Pink sandals. Hair down and loose, flowing around her face. I was so lucky to have her.

Leigh-Anne followed after me, wearing a white one-piece with cute stomach cut-outs, exposing her belly-ring. Her sunshades were in her hand, while Perrie's rested on her head and mine were on my face.

Jesy came out last, hurrying to follow us. Her hair was down, like always, but she wore a black one-piece with side cut-outs and white shorts on. Her white chunky sandals finished the whole look perfectly labeling it Jesy Nelson edition.

"We look flawless as hell," Leigh said with a sparkle in her eye.

I nodded while Perrie exclaimed, "I love the beach, I'm so excited!"

Jesy giggled and typed on her iPhone for .5 seconds. "Would it be cool if Jake came?" She asked us.

I shrugged. "You and him are a thing now?"

She nodded, and I hugged her as we piled into the car. She grinned. "So?"

We all looked at each other before nodding and agreeing that we didn't really care. Jake was a good guy. We all knew and liked him, although not in the way Jesy did.

"Beach, here we come!" Perrie exclaimed, licking her lips slightly and grinning at me.

Heyy guys! Merry Christmas from me! Here's an update (-: love you lots, enjoy the holidays!

~Alyssa (⌒▽⌒)