𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

1x14; fᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

1x14; fᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ
──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

a/n: Caroline and Matt don't happen in this story and I think you can guess why ;)

Athena walked into her hideout with Atlas and Rhea trailing behind her. She held the door open for them and they thanked her. She placed her bag on the table and hopped up to sit on the counter.

Atlas leaned against the wall why Rhea sat in a bean bag. It was just them. The three siblings in a little house alone. They all felt they needed a little time to themselves just to talk seriously. Athena had more questions and the twins had the answers.

"You know, I've had a dream of you and Kol. You wore a ridiculous outfit," Athena laughed and Atlas rolled his eyes, a smile faint on his lips.

"What were we doing?" He asked.

"You were stealing a diamond from a house but you were caught by..." Athena trailed off and Rhea finished her sentence.

"Nik." She whispered and Atlas sighed.

"Klaus has always been a pain in my ass. Still is 'till this day." Atlas told her and Athena tilted her head.

"Why?" She questioned and Atlas gave Rhea an unsure look but she waved it off and stood up.

"When we first met Nik, they were on the run. They looked panicked and scared we couldn't help but take them in. Klaus tried to feed off of me but Atlas electrocuted him with his magic. The Mikaelsons figured out that we weren't just weak and defenseless humans," Rhea said as she leaned against the same wall as he brother, "From then on we grew close. Talking, and getting to know each other. We traveled together and made close friendships with each other. I got very close to Nik and Rebekah and Elijah while Atlas was close with Kol. Finn didn't really try to engage with us, he mostly stayed around Mama and Papa."

"Nik... he was very kind to me. He always helped me do chores and watch me practice magic. He always told me that my magic was one of a kind," Rhea spoke softly and Athena finally put two and two together.

"You were in love with him." Athena said and Rhea promised with a hurt look on her face.

"I am in love with," She corrected, "I have been in love with him ever since he ran from the castle and stayed with us. He was recovering from heartbreak and I was there for him and over these thousand years I just fell in love, real love." She looked down and smiled fondly to herself.

The Nik she knew wasn't the one he was representing himself as now. He was afraid on the inside. He didn't want to be alone and no matter how much she reminded him she would always be there for him, he still had a constant fear everything would be taken away from him.