𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

1x19; ᴍɪss ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

──────❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫❞──────

Athena watched as Caroline paced back and forth on her bedroom floor. She was stressing about who should be her escort for Miss Mystic Falls. Athena didn't even know who was going to be her escort but frankly she didn't care. She was laying on her bed as she flipped through her yearbook to recommend people for Caroline.

"Johnny May?" Athena suggested.

"Too short." Caroline waved off.

"Barry Walker?"

"Too smelly." Caroline grimaced.

"Tom Hayler?"

"No."

"Eric Lander."

"He's so annoying."

"Tyler Lockwood?" Athena pointed in the yearbook.

"No. He's a little short for me but he's perfect for you." Caroline smiled and Athena gagged.

"Ew. No. He smells like a wet dog." Athena said with a disgusted expression, "And besides he hit me in the face. I don't want to be associated with him."

Caroline gave her a guilty look, "I'm sorry. I totally forgot about that."

Athena shook her head and waved it off. It didn't matter. That was all in the past and things were different now. She could protect herself now.

"Don't worry about it." Athena said and shut the book, "Well you said no to our whole entire class. I don't know how to help you now." Athena shrugged.

Caroline slumped onto the bed with a defeated expression, "Maybe I could bring someone from outside of school? Maybe someone from LakeWood High?" She shrugged looking back at her friend.

Athena got an idea and sat up with a beaming smile, "I know who you can bring!"

"Who?" Caroline looked hopeful as she waited for Athenas response.

"Atlas! You could ask my brother to be your escort." Athena said excitedly.

"I- uh... I don't think that's a good idea." Carolines replied nervously.