𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

──────❝ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❞──────

2x04; Memory Lane + 2x05; Kill or be Killed──────❝ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❞──────

──────❝ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❞──────

Athena sighed as she brushed over her clothes in front of the mirror. She was wearing ripped jeans, a cropped t-shirt and white shoes. Jenna was hosting a barbecue and invited Alaric who invited Damon, Mason Lockwood, Tylers uncle, and Athena invited Caroline and Rhea and Atlas. Jenna was more than happy to have Atlas and Rhea over, she thought that a dinner with them was long overdue. She was excited to have them over but not super excited to spend it with Mason Lockwood.

She didn't know him

She didn't know him. All she knew was that he was an old friend of her aunt back in high school. Athena had this weird feeling about him. She didn't know how to describe it but all she knew was that she should keep her distance from him.

There was a knock at her door and Athena shouted a 'come in' and smiled at her best friend walking in.

"Hey Care-Bear." Athena smiled and moved to give her a hug, "How're you feeling?"

For the past few days, the Fontaines have been helping Caroline control her bloodlust. They brought her around people and Atlas taught her how to suppress her hunger. Of course, they needed to do most of the training in daylight so Athena spelled the ring that Atlas gave to Caroline for her birthday.

They haven't really had sleepovers lately because Caroline has been insisting that she needed to get more control before she slept in the same room as Athena. She understands but Athena can't help but think that there was something more going on.

Nevertheless, their friendship has been going strong no matter what supernatural change occurs. They will still be their for each other and nothing will get in the way of that.

"I've been good. It's been easier." Caroline replies, "I'm starting to feel normal again."

"That's good!" Athena smiles and goes to her dresser and puts on some earrings, "How's Atlas' teaching going."