~~~Chapter 3~~~(short)

(Stella pov)

I told rain that I liked him more than a friend, which I did stutter at first then use my full confidence to tell him. But, turns out. He liked Ciara at the end of the day. I left and cried lightly in my bed thinking of how stupid I was. Of course, Rain wouldn't like me, no one would. I fell asleep on how the day was, it was boring yeah. So that could explain. I simply close my eyes and drift off.

{}

As I woke up, I saw someone familiar. I just said hi and dozed off, then I woke up fully and saw the princess right there in front of me.

Abigail: You do know you talk at night right?

Stella: What are you doing here?! I thought you left!

Abigail: I did. But the only thing is I can't make portals and it mostly took the whole night to find my way back home and the only way is to want for them to come and open a portal.

Stella: And why did you come to my room?

Abigail: You are the only one here that I... Inhales Trusttt.

Stella: Ok.  Ok. And, why we're you listening if I did talk in my dreams?

Abigail: A guy you liked I think.

Stella: Hehehehe.

Abigail: But anyway. I did stay here last night. And this room isn't still my type you know?

Stella: Well, is my room. My decision.

Abigail: hm. Anyways. What do you do?

Stella: Uh. Mostly nothing but prepare to um. Fight?

Abigail: Ok. That's all?

Stella: No. We just do also our random stuff. Like, uh, you know?

Abigail: Right.