~~~Chapter 9~~~

-Abigail-

As I sat alongside with Stella on her bed. She was holding her stuff teddy bear tight. I sat on her clear floor as I chris cross my legs. As I saw that poor witch wondering on what could happen to her. If only she didn't help me from that stupid poison stuff on me, I would've been ok by surviving alone. But now when I looked at her, her lips looked soft. I wondered how her soft lips would taste like. Strawberry. That's what I thought. I decided to get up and give Stella some comfort.

As I went up close to her to face to face. Her hair strip. I put my finger on her soft hair to the back of her head as I looked at her tearful face. Her face turned re,d, red like a tomato. I chuckled a bit. 

Abigail: Why are you blushing?

I asked, wondering. I doubt that she will like me, but my heart squealed as her face turns red.

Stella: No reason!

She turned forcefully as I smiled. She still hold her teddy bear.

Abigail: Stella, don't stress yourself, it's not your fault for me being here.

Stella: it's not that.

Abigail: Then what?

Stella: I don't know what it is anymore. I'm having so many mixed feelings and I don't know what to do!

Stella's voice cracked as she broke down. She had tears racing down on her face to her stuff toy.

Abigail: Then tell him. Tell him you like the guy you seek. I can just run away anyways, convince anything and do your part.

Stella: It's a he and a she Abi.

Abigail: Oh.

I stared at her bright blue eyes. They looked like the blue wonderful sky. Her tears were clear as her skin were soft as I laid my hands on hers.

Abigail: I didn't know you had a love triangle.

Stella: I'm not ready to say who cause she's my enemy and she's there for me and such. A netherkin!"

Stella's eyes looked up to me as I was the only netherkin who stayed, comfort her and an enemy.

Abigail: Is it... me?

Stella kept sobbing and looked at my face and said YES IT IS YOU!! As I looked and leaned. I wanted to kissed her and I loved her. But I lost myself within her blue eyes. She was staring as I closed my eyes and that's when I have my first kiss.