~~~Chapter 12~~~

Stella

I started going to Patrick's office right after I had a conversation with Lyria. After these past days I was not informed to anything and to a few soldiers. I knocked the door of the office with a bitter expression. I knocked the door again but louder and waited there. My arms crossed as I looked everywhere. But there was silence. I looked at the door and knocked once more til I saw Azura opening the door. She made a quick expression and grabbed my arm immediately and ran away.
Stella: HEY! What was that for?"
Azura: No time."

She said as she still dragged me away from the floor we were in as we stopped in a corner. I gasped for air due to the fact we ran non-stop to three floors. Azura also panted as she looked at me.
Azura: okay so first things first. Abigail's missing. Second, Patrick has gone madly insane right after Naues attacked us. Third, hell god we need to get rid of Jason like now!"
Azura said in a whole rush as she stopped and gasped for air.
Stella: Relax! I can't even understand what is even happening!"
Azura: Jason.... He made a deal with the devil and now he has power or some shit and he has done something to Patrick! And hell I'm worried for him!"

I just looked at her with absolute shock. Jason making a deal. With a devil?!? That was now madness.

Azura: he even wants you gone for good meaning to burn you alive!"
Stella: okay..... WHY DID HE MADE A DEAL THO?"
Azura: I don't know and I'm trying to find out why. But he won't also let me near Patrick when he is not around us. I can't talk to him out of what ever curse he is in. Still think it's Abigail. She's the only kin who is missing and probably cursed Jason."

I stayed there and bit my lip. I scratched my head.

Stella: "you better not tell anyone. Follow me."

I said as I grabbed her wrist as she followed me. I knew I was going to do something stupid but I can't lie to her. She told me what was happening so I had to tell her what was happening in my view. She's my best friend. I can't hide it from her.