~~~Chapter 4~~~

(Abigail pov)

Stella was being too kind for me and I was annoyed of it. After all, one of the frostbourne did tried to kill me but oh well, poor guy. He is no longer alive. Got to keep that away from Stella. 

Stella: Well, now your here, stuck. I should get something for us to eat. 

Abigail: Alright. 

Stella: Any food recommended? 

Abigail: Your not gonna choose? 

Stella: Well no, I mean, I don't think punishing someone is necessary. 

Abigail: I'm your enemy for lord sake. How are you being nice? 

Stella: I just do it. Now, any food recommends? 

Abigail: Any... Would be fine. 

Stella: Alright. Now, if your gonna stay, don't leave my room. If someone knocks and opens the door, hide. If I don't knock, that's me. Alright? 

Abigail: Yeah Yeah. 

As she left all her room was mostly full of stuff animal and books and such. I sit down in her bed which was bouncy, unlike my bed. Which was hard as a stone. I started bouncing on her bed as a laughed a bit. 

(Stella pov)

I went downstairs of the HQ and went to get some food. I needed to find a way to get more food for the princess without anyone knowing. I grabbed some fresh apples, well, two fresh apples and hide the second one and saw Ciara talking to Kane. I felt my heart broke when Rain told me he liked Ciara then me. I bumped into commander Jayson (For all who read the different world, you know him) He apologized and asking why I was rushing. I needed to lie saying of my magic trick needs to be trained to fight and he let me. 

{}

I went to my room and saw Abigail looking at my toys. Abigail dropped them and turned around. 

Stella: So, I didn't really got anything but an apple. 

I reached the apple to Abigail which she took and started eating it. Stella grab her chair for Abigail as she went there and sit there. 

Abigail: I was looking around and saw this. What does it do?

She was holding my weapon in work. My glitter bomb.

Stella: Is my dangerous weapon, the glitter bomb. Is for my revenge on someone. That's all. 

Abigail: By glitter?

Stella: Yup. I just need to add glitter then I am done. 

Abigail: Ok... 

Stella: I plan it on my enemy every since she came, and I know her fear and that when I decided to make a bomb. But then I might not use it if I want to win someone's heart. 

Abigail: I would do it but meh. 

Stella: Maybe I can test it. Want to help me test it?

Abigail: Why are you asking me?

Stella: Don't want to do it alone. And your here for a bit till the nether comes and yeah... 

Abigail: Fine... Only this once. 

I put a smile across my face and I wanted to use it on Ciara. Oh, hope it works so I can make another one.