~~~Chapter 8~~~

(Stella)

It was already a month that my feelings were getting in the way for Abigail as I forget about Rain. Her comfort and her presence was astonishing. I didn't want her to leave and go back to our so call normal lives. Fighting towards her wasn't the best thing for me. It would hurt me more then her, probably. She wouldn't think of me, of course no. Why would she think of me that way? I scoffed as I saw Abigail working out, training, I tried to get rid of the light blush I had in my face.

Abigail: You ok witch? Your face was light red, or pink.

Stella: Y-yeah I'm fine.

Abigail: phew That was a lot of practice,
Don't you think?

Abigail was wearing a top and shorts.
Her ginger hair was tied up. A towel was around her neck, a white with light blue stripes on it. There was a dark blue bottle as she picked it up and drank it. My face got a little more redder then it was again. Her brown eyes looked at me.

Abigail: Are you sure your ok? Your face is-

Stella: I'm fine.

I said interrupting her before she finished her sentence. She put a frowned face and used the towel to dry herself.  I inhaled and got up from my bed, laid one of my spell books. I tried to look like I was busy then staring at Abigail.

Stella: I'm out to get some air. You stay here and stay put.

Abigail: Alright.

~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~

As I left to go out, I stretched my arms up and inhaled heavily. I then outhaled, put my arms down. I walked around, well skipping.
I remember where I found Abigail, that I chased a bunny which led. Which I got lost. Found her and fell for her. I blushed as I though of Abi. As I continued walking I saw a white bunny, in front of me. I gently went down and pat my leg for it to come. It did took some precautions as it did came to me at the end. I picked it up and snuggled with it gently.
I walked with the bunny as I stump upon Rain and Jayson. My heart thumped gently for Rains presences. His red and blue eyes with his shaggy dark brown hair. He saw me from the distance. I didn't know what Rain said but Jayson gaved me a glare.

My heart pounded faster and faster as Rain came to me.

Rain: Hey.

He's voice was gentle, sweet, tough. I blushed as I hugged tightly to the bunny.

Stella: H-hey.

Rain: It's been awhile hasn't it?

Stella: Y-yeah it has been.

Me and Rain had been separated for a limitlessly while. We barely hanged out but we chat a bit.
As I watched his hair flow, he leaned closer to my face, close to my lips. His breath mixed with mine. His eyes were close as I closed mine leaning back to him.
I moved back, Rain also moved back embarrassed. I wanted to kiss Rain, I always did, but this didn't felt right.

Rain: I'm sorry. I shouldn't rush you.

Stella: It's ok, I guess... I mean, I would kiss you but-...

Rain: But?

I was frozen. I didn't want Rain to know that I fell in love with the princess of the nether. Nor I don't want him to know I'm different. 

Stella: I-I um. I like someone else too. And I don't want to choose anymore. You or her. Ok. I love you Rain, but someone came to me last month and I love her too. And now I'm stuck like a love triangle or something and I don't want that...

Rain gaved a kiss on my cheek and smiled, but I can see in his eyes were sadness and worryness there. 

Rain: I get it. And like I said, I shouldn't have rushed you.

Stella: Uh, what were you and Jayson talking about?

Rain: About the Nether princess. She's been missing for a month already. We were suspecting that she's been around here, blending or such.

Stella: O-oh. She's been missing? H-how do you know?

Rain: Ciara reported that.

Ciara's name still angered me. If she didn't came to the arenas and such, I would've been with Rain. Fire were rushing through my body but I was cool in the outside. But now then they know that Abigail is on a loose, they might suspect me then, mostly Jayson.

Rain: No worries, we will find her and stop this war. 

Stella: And what happens if she's being kept from someone from this place? What if someone's hiding her? What will you do?

Rain didn't answered. He looked down thinking.

Rain: That mostly depends for Sir Patrick. He will choose what punishment that person will be. 

I swallowed hard. I felt like I was shaking.

Rain: We will find them, relax.

Stella: Y-yeah. I know that.

Rain: Alright, let's head inside then.

Stella: O-ok

~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~

I opened the door  to see the room cleaned.  I was  terrified for Abigail and myself.  I  saw Abi  peaked out of my stuff toys. She sighed as she came out.

Abigail: What's the matter?

Stella: Well, your powers, they're weak still... right?

Abigail: Yeah. It doesn't obey me.  Why?

Stella: Well, now Patrick knows your not in the Nether and a few suspect me of me keeping you here and now I don't know what to do! They will punish me for helping you!!

We stayed quite together as I was thinking of what kind of punishment I would get.

And look who is back suckers!!  Me!!! Sorry I've been gone but here's a new chapter!!