~~~Chapter 10~~~

Abigail

I changed my mind of hairstyle and hid my horns and clothes, I tried on some of Stella's clothes. My power were growing, I could summon pigmans and fire. But not a portal yet, I could teleport places as well. Stella hugged me on how my new design looked. She told me I looked like a punk girl, without knowing what punk was. She spent too much with the humans then her kind. She had tried her best to give me a haircut, as well, it was short to long. My skirt were patterned in squares and a bit short. I had a leather jacket as I wear my top. I had a long black boot as well. Stella dyed my hair tips pinkish to make me look like a normal human. Today was the day to see if I could blend in a human. I was, just born differently.

Stella: ok, do you remember on your new past story?
Abigail: yeah.
Stella: ok that's good, do you know who to talk to and who not to?

I nod and kissed her cheek. Stella blushed and turned her head the other way.

Stella: stop teasing me already!
Abigail: I can't help it but to see you blush.

I said as I ruffled her hair. She giggled and sigh. We both made eye contact and I booped her nose.

Stella: Okay, shall we?
Abigail: We shall.

I said and we both giggled and opened the door, fear crawled into my bones, I never mostly been out publicly then hiding among the shadows and running away and staying in one room and outdoors. I saw a few guards looking at me and whispering about me probably. Stella grabbed my hand and ran in the halls. I smiled on how happy she was. Kind hearted, and such. We ran almost everywhere and we just ignored everyone and everything. We stopped at a library and roam around. Some guards whispered about us, some waved at us and smiled. I kissed her on her cheek. We haven't been official yet, stella just needed some time to think and I approve to let her thing, after all, we will have to fight again. It's a bloodthirsty war we are in still. I know that's one of my fear, to face her and fight her. I wasn't the one who wanted this war to go on, it was Naues, he stoked mostly everything as I went to the surface and got poisoned.  I walked around as Stella went to the other side. I grabbed a book of history of our former war before this war came. I bumped into someone and touched my arm, I could feel the numb there as I looked up to the person who bumped into me was no other then Rain, the dragon tamer himself. He said sorry and got me up. So this is the guy Stella talked about huh?

Rain: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too.... Are you new?

I stared at him as he could see my rage fierce fire in my eyes. He kinda looked everywhere as I grabbed the book back up to my arms and looked deadly in his eyes.

Abigail: if you think of hurting Lady Stella, I will hurt you.

I said as I walked away. Skipping with the book to sit on the table as where Stella got a stack of books. I wowed at her and she laughed. We talked a bit as I could see this Rain staring at us and making an odd look. He probably knows it's me, disguised.