~~Chapter 13~~

Stella pov

I ran to my room with Azura behind me. She was confused on what I wanted to show her. I knocked my door as I heard nothing but a 'yes' in my voice. I opened the door to see no one in my room. I called out Abigail's name as Azura flinched.

Azura: What do you mean Abigail?"

I called out Abigail's name again to see her coming out from the closet I had. She was still wearing her jeans and such. With her short hair. Abigail looked stiffed when she saw Azura.

Stella: Abigail never made a deal with Jason. She was with me the whole time. So surprise?"
I said awkwardly smiling as Azura went to her waist where her gun was.

Stella: Azura. Please don't hate me for having her here. I trust you on keeping this a secret."
Abigail: I thought you promised to not let anyone know I'm here Stella."
Azura: You brought a princess Stella. The enemy!"

Abigail moved back as Azura took out her gun. Abigail froze there as I went to block Abigail.

Stella: Azura hear me out. Please. Abigail wants this war to end. But it won't unless we keep on seeing each other as enemies

Azura just stared at me and Abigail. She frowned and growled.

Azura: Fine. Only to protect and end this war for Patrick.....

Her face was red, since I knew her crushing over for Patrick. I just chuckled and hugged her and thanked her. Azura hugged me back.

Azura: so. You will be out of trouble, got it?

She looked at Abigail. She just shrugged.

Abigail: I'm not here to cost any problems. We need to end this war. And my powers are too weak to teleport and etc. still going to come. But for now, I will be powerless to blend with you.
Azura: well that's good I guess.

Azura just patted my back as she smiled. Abigail grabbed my shoulders and pushed me behind her. She just smirked as Abigail patted my shoulders. Azura just looked surprised and frowned at her again. They definitely won't get along that long but in time.