ep 20 naofumi's payback

Soon it seems 3 days has past as Rory would finally get back up as her body would be completely healed

Rory: "ugh what happened"

Naofumi: "you're finally awake Rory"

Rory: "huh what happened?"

Naofumi: "well after we defeated the Pope, you fell to the ground and wouldn't get up for 3 days and according to raphtalia the queen did everything she could to save your life"

Rory: "i see then, this is probably the only time that happened" soon she looked at her body as she was also inform need a resting for a month

Rory: "what a month, my body is fine"

Soon the queen would soon show herself: "the curse's roots stretched deep, we did what we could do but we have to leave the rest to nature"

Naofumi: "i see then" (blood sacrifice it's powerful and destroys the target but if it weren't for Rory my body would've been destroyed and it seems the curse affects more then the physical body)

Lusamine: (yeah and it seems the queen shows herself)

Melty: "it's mother, your majesty"

Queen: "allow me to introduce myself, i am queen mirellia Q melomarc"

Raphtalia: "you saved Rory's life and idk how can I thank you"

Queen: "well she helps the shield hero who helps to fight the waves"

Naofumi: "that's funny because this country doesn't seem to appreciate the shield, the moment i got here they blame me for everything"

Queen: "well here's a explanation for a few things, i was away discussing with the other world leaders on how to deal with the waves and were planning that each major nation to summon 1 hero then all four of us would be able to work together against the waves"

Lusamine: "wait would that mean"

Queen: "with the temporary leadership as well as well as that church force through the summoning of the heroes at once" she would seem to be holding back anger as some may he surprised

Naofumi: "so that trash king and bitchy summon on thier own"

Da Vinci: "i see then and that lord who was in charge of sayet I'll assume he was supposed help keep them in check and tragically died"

Melty: "unfortunately so, he was a kind lord"

Naofumi would turn towards him: "hey melty, what's going on you're acting weird"

Melty: "ugh what are you talking about, I'm in the presence of her majesty's"

The queen would chuckle a bit: "I'm happy to see you made friends melty and you can be yourself around them, i encourage you to stay in the shield hero's good grace"

Melty: "mother"

Naofumi: "so, what happened to the 3 heroes church"

Queen: "we destroyed it but to be more accurate we already are preparation to purge them"

Yoru: "hmm well base on your shadow movements and was able to save rin and Itsuki and that church will be abolish"

Queen: "correct"

Naofumi: "things would've been different if i were summon elsewhere"

Queen: "yes silkfelk for example is ruled by demi humans, the shield hero is worship thier almost like a god"

Naofumi: "heh maybe i should head over to silkfelk"

Lusamine: "hmm maybe and that would explain why the king wanted to stop you"