season 2 EP 3 mystery of the tortoise

In a distance part of the land away from naofumi's group, the kingdom that looks like Chinese was near where the spirit tortoise was awaken

Guard 1 on the walls: "hm, what's the matter"

Guard 2: "something's off"

Guard 1: "the bat from before?!" They would see it more clearly as they saw the mountain moving towards them: "it's moving towards us!"

Guard 2: "no" he would try to look a bit closer noticing the mountain: "the mountain looks different from yesterday"

Guard 1: "yes what is that-"

Guard 2: "it's- moving towards us" they would try to get to battle as meanwhile the royals, townspeople try to run away

Servant: "please your excellentcy please leave it behind"

The ruler: "not happening, it's one of a kind, what are the soldiers doing, for such a monster to just instantly-" before he could talk more the Spirit Tortoise already step forward instantly crushing the castle as well as destroying everyone in it

Back with the others

Shadow: "it's the spirit tortoise"

Naofumi: "are you sure?"

Shadow: "yes, i have also confirmed, although it was from a distance that mountain of Reiki are moving, according to sources it is headed towards our neighboring countries and already crushed 3 fortresses and cities, it looks like it's headed west while trampling over densely populated areas"

"After all, if such a tremendous beast moves towards them, all those small countries, they've nothing they can do, the country in question, Reiki is also unreachable even though our brethren but most likely it was destroyed" it would make the group pause in silence

Gorgon: "something tells me you have more than that to say"

Shadow: "yes, the last information was that when the tortoise began moving, the 3 heroes went to challenge it"

Naofumi would change his tone: "and what happened!"

Shadow: "we don't know if they're dead or alive"

Ren: "Itsuki!!!"

Gorgon: "shut up, we don't know if they're dead"

Naofumi: "okay now what to do we do next"

Shadow: "for now please accompany us, we've formed an alliance for fighting against the spirit turtle with the neighboring countries"

Arc: "lets meet with these allied force" soon they would follow the shadow to meet with the alliance as the queen was there as well

Another lord from another smaller country: "what are the 4 heroes doing,l"

Lord 2: "the only one present here is the shield hero, from what I heard, the whereabouts of the other 3 are unknown"

Lord 3: "is it the heroes responsibility to save the world, did they run away fearing Thier own lives"

Lord 4: "despicable, this will be melromarc's responsibility right"

Queen: "firstly let me apologize for causing this misunderstanding, the 3 heroes went to stop the spirit tortoise, they predicted the spirit tortoise awakening before we could and then left melromarc, in the midst of this confusion, i apologize for the lateness of this information"

Naofumi: (well that's not a lie)

Lusamine: (well they're not satisfied with that)

Lord: "but the spirit tortoise is still moving right, are the 3 heroes already"