season 2 EP 2 Spirit Tortoise

Queen: "The subjugation of mysterious monsters and participation in the wave that will occur one week from now, achievement of these 2 condition will lead to your freedom"

Naofumi: "mysterious monsters, what is it"

Queen: "right now it is something that is troubling every country, the other day, is also appeared in our country"

"There are many unclear parts become the testimonies form different countries do not match up, but it seems that it's distinctive feature is that a part of its body has a shell and that it is forming a swarm that will come from the east"

Naofumi: "a swarm even though is not part of the wave ?"

Queen: "yes, the reason for that is under investigation, either way because these are occuring at the same time it's getting out of hand"

"The case with the mystery monsters and the wave, both of these matters require to be handled with haste,in addition to this it is the perfect opportunity to re-evaluate your worth as heroes, please by all means save our world heroes"

Heroes: "got it, bring it on, after that we'll be free"

Naofumi: (from all past experience, there is no way that they'll be able to do it, her majesty may also be anticipating that as well, i have a bad feeling about this)

Soon they would be at Erhard weapon shop

Erhard: "the training is on hold and you'll be going out to hunt monsters instead"

Kurthnaga: "yeah it's about that thing i heard from people"

Naofumi: "is the rumors really spreading that much"

Erhard: "well yeah a lot of requests are also going to the adventurers too, my business is thriving because of it, i thought that it was a case where small fries appear In large numbers which happens sometimes, it sounds dangerous because the heroes are participating even with the waves coming"

Da Vinci: "that would explain why the castle is so busy, so then Erhard how are the upgrades weapons like raphtalia sword?"

Erhard: "yeah, here ta da" soon he would show the black sword as white as another weapon which was Duga as it had claws on it

Duga: "thank, man they feel so light"

Raphtalia would hold her sword: "you're right it has become lighter than it use to be and how has it become easier to handle"

Erhard: "i have removed the negative attributes that's how"

Alicetaria: "Impressive you are one of a kind blacksmith"

Naofumi: "without dropping its effectiveness, that's great skill you got old man"

Erhard: "isn't it, instead of not dropping the negative attributes, it has become better than before" soon he would show the costume but it seems to look different

It would shine as the new costume look like fuzzy fat bird instead of a penguin