𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚘 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 [ᶠᵒᵘʳ]

"Pfft--HAHAHAAHHAA" He bursts out laughing, his voice echoing down the hall, not even trying to be discreet anymore

"Pfft--HAHAHAAHHAA" He bursts out laughing, his voice echoing down the hall, not even trying to be discreet anymore. You immediately feel embarrassment hit you like a truck, as if you've been punched right in the stomach, ready to go into a full-blown coma just from the sheer pain. An immense heat coats your face, you were red enough to rival even the ripest tomato.

Your hands balled into a pair of fists ready to punch him hard in the face, as he laughed his ass off. God, how badly you wanted to stain that pretty little face of his with a nice blue bruise.

'This bastard...'

At this point, you weren't sure what was more embarrassing anymore, working as a maid, or calling this jackass of a person "master" The muscles in your quadriceps ignited together ready to send a flying kick between his legs, and watch his laughing face etch into pain.

"H-hey! I only did it because you told me to-!" You could barely speak, so much shame running through your mind at this moment, you felt that doing as little as even breathing could cause you to break.

The urgency to wack that stupid little grin off his face pulsed in your arms, and you were surprised by just how badly you really wanted to murder this asshole, "Eckart! You little piece off-!"

That day you ended up chasing him through the entire campus that day. With your dangly stretched-out arms running after him, hands balled into tight fists ready to give him a nice wacking, as the strawberry-haired boy ran for his life, through the long halls of the school, yelling out echoed apologizes mixed with laughter, as you chased him down like a cat running after an annoying mouse.

So much for trying not to attract too much attention

What a bastard.

⋅. ♪ .⋅˖࿐

"(Y/N) Do you mind lending me a hand?" Emily asked, carrying a stack of cardboard boxes in her hands.

Recently, the mansion had been packed with busy workers entering and leaving rooms here and there. They all seemed to be quite busy, and to be completely honest, despite being a maid, you weren't sure what the occasion was.

(a/n: okay, so since this is a modern au Callisto can't really be called "a prince" but since I didn't want to go through all the trouble of deciding what his role should be, let's just pretend royalty still exists here, even tho it's a modern au XD)

You help unload a little bit of weight off of her thin arms, "What're all these for?" You ask. She smiles at you, her hazel brown eyes sparkling stars "They're holding a royal Hunting Competition at the palace, these are equipment for lady Penelope"

You quirk a brow "Equipment?"

Her smile only widens "it is tradition for guests attending, to participate in the hunting. I'm delivering these to the training ground, to Ms. Penelope, are you going to see Master Reynold too?"