⊹ ꒰┊𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ‧ ⁺⊹

҂ 🍓

҂ 🍓

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Hi guys, this is a little something I wrote for fun, it has nothing to do with the plot line or story, I was just very sick this past week and couldn't bring myself to write something focusing on the actual plot so here's a small one-shot I've written to distract me from my terrible fever :'D

──────

Even before you started your job as the Eckart's maid, during the boring hours of those annoying lectures his professors made him sit through, the second son's eyes couldn't help but wander to places.

He was never one to study.

Not that he needed to really in the first place. He was naturally an "A" student, though he never really looked it, with all the unkept hair and piercing on his right ear. He was actually really good at studying. Lectures bored him, heck they bored everyone, he only attended for the sake of his professors pleading him to. But to him, they were nothing more than a few tedious hours of some guy blabbing shit out his word hole.

So he'd just slack off, listening to music, going through his phone, looking around.

Though he supposed the first time he noticed you, was in class on just another one of his stupid morning lectures.

You stuck out like a sore thumb to really be frank.

After all, a black hoodie a few sizes too big and a pair of worn-out jeans with cheap converse, was something the students here couldn't even be caught dead wearing. So it was no wonder you managed to catch his eye.

For the brief second he saw you, he almost wondered if there was someone sort of new fashion trend going around to dress like that.

It was mind-boggling how someone so ordinary could end up in a Colledge like this one.

He has his chin rested comfortably on the soft muscle of his palm as he watches you tuck a loose strand of hair behind your ear, flipping through the fat pages of your textbook, high lighting a few lines with your bright pink highlighter.

You were strikingly pretty for a commoner.

His eyes trace the strands of your hair, noticing the way your eyelashes flutter as you jot down notes onto your paper.

He wondered what your skin would feel like against his fingers. He imagined your plump cheeks to feel doughy to the bones and yet still feel airy and soft, like clouds. It probably tasted sweet too, something like caramel.

His tongue grazes his lower lip. Caramel, he craved something with caramel right now.

Even now, after you've become his maid, sometimes his eyes just unconsciously find their way to your desk, sitting not too far from him. As strange as it was, staring at you was entertaining in a way, even more entertaining than drawing dicks on the faces of his dozed-off deskmates and snickering at their confused reactions when they woke up.