𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙰 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜 [ᶠⁱᵛᵉ]

author's note:

author's note:

Hi everyone! :3 so I just wanted to say. This chapter will be focusing on Ch.55 to Ch. 60 in the manwha, yk with the giant purple bird thingy lol Please keep in mind that some things will be changed from the canon plot here and there, since this is a modern AU, and a fanfiction. Also, if you haven't read that chapter yet, I recommend you read that first before you read this, since it might be confusing if you don't ;;

Also, I'm sorry, but I was sick while editing this chapter, so it might now be that good, unfortunately. But still, I hope you enjoy :D

⋅. ♪ .⋅˖࿐

"Eurgh...."

You groan, hunched over in the backseat of the Eckart's Lamborghini. Stomach queasy from the languid motion of the car ride. You had been in here for what felt like 2 hours, clenching your stomach as you deal with the puke hurdling up your throat. Wishing for nothing more than to be at home and cuddle up in the safety of your bed.

Honestly,

You didn't understand why you had to come. It was a hunting competition for God's sake, not the most ideal place for maids like you to hang around. And yet her you were, forced to go to this stupid Royal garden party at the palace, a day before the competition.

Apparently maids or butlers who worked specifically for the family members of the Eckart's were obliged to come. And it just so happened that you were one of these maids, who were by all means absolutely required to come to the party, and serve their masters.

So there you were, sitting in the back seat of the car, heaving back the throw-up building in your core as you try desperately to heave in deep breaths and ignore the way your stomach clenches up at every little bump and turn the car took.

The car ride was probably 4 hours long, and you swore the second you guys hit that one bumpy road on the way to the palace your stomach was just about ready to throw up about everything you had for breakfast that morning.

Though, you had to admit, the car was quite elegant, a sleek black color, with seats big enough to fit at least six people, there were wide tinted windows on the left and right of you, and the light hum of the car's air conditioning added in as a soft white noise to enjoy as you gaze out the window. Only for you, "enjoying" wasn't playing much of a part in this, right now.

But it was a nice car, for something only to carry household workers.

You rest your head against the cool glass of the tinted window. looking out to see the rushing vehicles and buildings as you speed past them in mere seconds. Hoping to somehow distract yourself by seeing the outside surroundings, your poor stomach, just barely hanging on.