𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 [ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ]

Life really was a shit-hole of a thing to live through

One moment, you could win a lottery ticket to attend a prestige and beyond-expensive school. And in the next–---Well, you were still a student at this so-called, school for only the rich and noble. Yet, only this time, you were a maid. A job you'd never thought you take up. Especially a maid to some billionaire family. Who you never in a million, billion, or even a trillion years, expected to be in debt to.

But no–who knew, that even sometimes life finds itself bored, and decides to flip everything over to it's most unsuspecting victims. Just for its own sadistic entertainment.

You huff.

Throwing yourself onto your plushy bedroom mattress, letting your suitcase stand to the side, as the mattress cries out a subtle "Squeeeek" having such a sudden weight pressed onto it. You roll onto your side, after all the events that took place these past few days, the silence in-habiting your tiny room was oddly comforting to take in.

You breathe in a long breath. Letting your lungs take in as much oxygen as they could.

so much happened this past week. Too much to even recall.

Some purple bird-like creature attempted to crash the Royal hunting competition.

The duke's daughter, Penelope, getting lost in the woods with the crown prince for a day or two.

A rumor about the Duke's daughter and the crown prince, Callisto, being secret lovers, spreading like wildfire across the entire kingdom and further.

And most notable of all. Your new nickname for the stupid pink boy. You feel your insides get hot, somehow–even though you were completely exhausted after everything, you couldn't bite back the smile you felt forming on your lips.

"Rei" You recall the nickname you came up with for him.

The way it rolled off your tongue was satisfying.

You whisper the name over and over again. The letters put a tingly feeling on your tongue, and flutter in your tummy, like a garden of roses would bloom in your belly every time you repeated it, and butterflies would come to kiss the petals of those pretty little roses goodnight as you repeat his name again and again.

And for some reason, you ended up loving this strange feeling of euphoria building inside you.

 'Pinkie-pie's definitely still better though'   You think, somehow managing a chuckle out of yourself, as red dusts your cheeks, grabbing a pillow and scrunching it all up to your stomach, trying to quiet the family of butterflies fluttering about inside you. 

Your eyes then wander to your wardrobe, catching the glimmer of the shiny gold stitching on the jacket he lent you that day, folded carefully on top of your wardrobe. If you squint you can almost make out the barely noticeable black embroidery on the fabric, Really Finishing off the rich, clean look that brought the whole thing together.