CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Ahead By a Century

CW: Daddy kink 😏

CW: Daddy kink 😏

They wake up in Bucky's bed with their arms wrapped around each other. It's 6:00pm. They have a few hours until dusk. Bucky kisses the tip of Charlotte's nose and nuzzles against her.

"Evening, doll."

She giggles.

"Hi, Sergeant."

Bucky grabs her by the waist and pulls her on top of him, winding his strong arms around her.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, but I'm sore," she confesses.

The muscles in her legs hurt - actually every muscle in her body hurts and she's still a little dazed from sleep and the incredibly thorough makeup sex that they had last night. Bucky's face is soft, his beard growing in and his eyes bright. His fluffy hair is sticking up everywhere and Charlotte can't help but reach up and run her fingers through it. He's so pretty in the morning - he's pretty all the time, but especially after he's just woken up. He's cuddly and warm, too.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he laughs. "I just wanted to make sur that you knew how much I love and appreciate you."

"Oh, I think I got the message," she giggles, kissing him. "It was amazing."

"Yeah," he agrees and starts to blush. "It was. You, uh, have quite the mouth on you. That might be in the top three blowjobs I've had in my life."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. The other two were guys."

"Well, that makes sense. They have the equipment and know how to use it." She giggles. "But I'm honoured to be in the top three."

"It's a hell of an accomplishment."

"Feels better than a doctorate."

They stare at each other and burst out laughing. Bucky rolls her over so that she's pinned beneath him and his lips begin to cascade down her bare throat, nipping gently at the skin. He lets his mouth glide down her breasts, capturing a nipple with his teeth and biting down gently. She moans.

"You can't be serious," she laughs. "You came three times last night and you wanna go again?"

"It's the serum," he purrs as he swirls his tongue around her nipple and makes her back arch. "And you."

Charlotte whimpers.

"I can't stop thinking about it." Bucky's voice is soft and low.

"What?"

He swallows and looks up at her.

"I know you don't want to marry me right now, but last night I couldn't stop thinking about what a pretty little wife you'd make."